GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decisions, Decisions....

Since I am not having any luck finding "CAG" Deals for these particular games, I would get:

:360: Blazing Angels 2
:360: Eternal Sonata
:360: Ninety Nine Nights

I'd like to pick up LBP somehow, but even if not I'd get MGS4, GTAIV, NBA 2k9, Mario Kart Wii, Ratchet and Clank FTOD, or Heavenly Sword

spoke to a sales associate about a month ago and he mentioned that these promos would probably be done on a monthly basis till about 1/09.
i am going to pick-up:
grid (ps3)
pure (ps3)
too human (360)

Yeah now would be a good time to pick up a bunch of $20 games I think. Maybe: Dead Rising Condemned 2 Not sure what else I want, but there has to be another cheap game that I want.

Infinite Undiscovery, definitely.
Sonic Chronicles.
And Force Unleashed.

I mean, of course, I'd love to get Fable 2, Dead Space and
Silent Hill: Homecoming, but that'll never happen.

This sale would be a godsend about 3 weeks from now. I'm pretty caught up with most newish games, but I'll keep an eye out for Silent Hill: Homecoming and Dead Space (it *is* Oct).

3rd game I'd have to play by ear. Maybe I'll get lucky and see a SR2 or (heaven forbid) an LBP late next week (I've gotten lucky a couple of times with release week games -- very very hit or miss though).

Edit: or maybe I'll get some handhelds. Sonic Chronicles is definitely on my radar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm all set for games right now, but in terms of recommending some for other peeps, I'd go with :

Condemned 1 or 2 for the 360 (with Halloween coming up)

The Darkeness for the PS3/360 (also due to Halloween coming up)

Okami for the PS2 (brilliant and original gameplay)

Good luck!

I'm still interested in picking up NHL 09. I wish this promotion was a little later on in the year so that there might be a chance some of these AAA titles that are coming out would be used. Maybe Dead Space and LBP.

I'd like to pick up Heavenly Sword, Madden 09 (360), and Battlefield: Bad Company (360).

Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe I'll make 2 trips and also get Lego Batman, Burnout Paradise, and Boom Blox.

Gah! Wish I'd known about this YESTERDAY when I bought two used games...

Oh well, what would I like to get?

Dirt
Battlefield: Bad Company

Having just recently picked up a 360, I think this will be a great opportunity for me to finally score Bioshock, Oblivion, and Gears of War.

I would love to pick up copies of Dead Space, De Blob, Wario Land: Shake It!, Silent Hill, man the list goes on!!

I think I'll finally be picking up Uncharted (PS3), Bioshock (360) and hopefully I'll see if any stores around me have copies of NBA 2k9 (used) which would be rare, but you never know...

I never got around to picking up Rainbow Six Vegas and Orange Box on 360.. hopefully I can find a copy of Silent Hill: Homecoming used, too. :)

[quote name='lorul2']Put me in for

Mass Effect

Assasins creed

and Gears Of War...

Ok so I've been a little busy lately[/quote]

Hmm, that's my list minus Mass Effect, haha.

I may pick-up Halo 3 or The Orange Box instead.

[quote name='g13']Picking up:

Bratz Girlz really rock
Barbie Fashion Eye for style
Bratz super babyz[/quote]

damn, those are great buys!

Wow this is awesome. Hope I win something. Anyhow onto the dreams.
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
Super Paper Mario
Gears of War
Stranglehold
Guilty Gear 2
Battle Fantasia

Gamestop must be thrilled to unload the boatload of copies of Assassin's Creed everyone seems to want during B2G1 sales.
I'm looking for a couple for the kids and one for me.
Lego Star Wars Complete, Sega Superstar Tennis and...... Assassins Creed :lol:
Also found a store that has Marvel vs Capcom 2 and a used wireless adapter. Just need one more high price item to make a sweet B2G1 deal.

just picked up a Gamecube on Ebay this week and was wondering what I should pick up. i already have smash bros. and RE Code veronica X. Thinking of Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine. What games would my wife enjoy? she is a fan of old school games.....

My wallet is going to be extra thin after this week. Im going to try and find..

Dead Space
Lego Batman
De Blob

Since i just bought 3 games...DAMN! (do you think they would adjust my prices based on this coupon if I brought them back?

Wow..great deal...I would have to pick up some old ps2 titles to play on ps3

God of war 1
Dark Cloud 2
Devil May Cry 3

With the new baby due any time now, I will need some time fillers and diversions. I'm thinking of picking up a DS, which means I'll be needing the Phoenix Wright games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back