GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm I'll probably wait until the holiday season starts in late November. Chrono Trigger DS seems like a nice choice. Also will look at some PC games since I just got a laptop with a decent vid card. The bulk of the gift card would go towards either 360 or PS3 stuff (once I finally purchase one) like games and accessoies.

Hmmm, lots of stuff I'd be interested in (mostly DS though):

Tomb Raider Anniversary (PS2)
Lego Indiana Jones (DS)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (DS)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Super Princess Peach

Cool, I get to go hunting again so soon :)
I'm gonna try (again):

Soul Calibur IV, Rock Band 2 and I'll go even further on a reach for Saints Row 2.

It's fun to have unrealistic expectations :)

Gonna look for a replacement for my poor lost Phoenix Wright 3, then see if anyone traded in DQ4 yet, maybe check for De Blob or even Mario Baseball there had to be some Wii games I missed.

Well, let's see...

I'd probably use it to fill out my DS collection, so we're gonna go for N+, Final Fantasy IV, and Portrait of Ruin

I already have GHIV preordered at Gamestop, but I would definitely like to pick up Dead Space, Fable 2 next week, and pre-order Fallout 3.

Since I'm trying to save every penny right now I'd use it to buy LBP since I'm not buying anymore games the rest of this year. I would also probably pick up Eternal Sonata for PS3. It was one of my favorite games of last year.

I'd like to track down a few PS2 RPG's I missed:

Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
The Digital Devil Saga games

Really make that $100 go the distance; the most (or rather, longest) bang for the digital buck kinda thing.

[quote name='Salmonday']With the new baby due any time now, I will need some time fillers and diversions. I'm thinking of picking up a DS, which means I'll be needing the Phoenix Wright games...[/quote]

good luck. I have a 6 month old and my game time has dwindled down to about 2 hours a week.

Another contest? Wow...

I'm not sure what I would pick up. Most likely some Wii games I've wanted a chance to play and haven't managed to pick up yet like De Blob, Endless Ocean and Excite Truck.

Final Fantasy III DS, Front Mission DS.... i'd like to get Etrian Odyssey II, but used copies seem to be in short supply. we'll see what else looks interesting :D

Oh the deals just keep coming. I guess with this coupon, the more expensive the game(s), the better the deal + edge card. Lets see....

Lego Batman
Madden 09 (maybe)
Battlefield: Bad Company

Those sound pretty good.

I guess it is (approx) 30% + 10% off, right? Let's see, if you bought 3 $54.99 games then....

$164.97 worth of games for $109.98 - $11.00 (10% edge) = $98.98

$98.98 / $164.97 = 40% off. Not bad.... not bad at all.

I'm looking to pick up Final Fantasy IV for DS, God of War 2, and perhaps Lost Odyssey as well. Hopefully they have those in stock.

Hope they will have this sale again before christmas. Games I hope to pick up on this sale Silent Hill: Homecoming, Saints Row 2, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2

I think I'll take advantage of this one to buy some of the awful, awful children's games for my nieces. I can't bring myself to pay full price for those things.

My choices might be out of reach at this moment:
Dead Space (360)
Fifa 09 (360)
NBA2K9 (360)

Otherwise, I might pick up some old games that I've sold:
Fifa 08 (360)
GRAW2 (360)
Yakuza 2 (PS2)

Nice deal. Will definitely be looking for de Blob, and then possibly some combo of No More Heroes/Zack and Wiki/Ratchet and Clank/MGS4 (big maybe there).

Oh, man, I've got too many new games I want. But certainly I'd take a long look at MGS4 and GTAIV if they would show up used, and probably the Orange Box.

I know, I'm lacking most of the best games.

Well, I have most of the games that interest me, so this sale would be a good chance to try branching out.

Burnout Paradise
Ridge Racer
Gran Turismo
Pure
Grid

Choices choices! (As if my backlog isn't large enough.)

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Xbox...why is this still so much money?)
Guitar Hero II (360)
Boom Blox (Wii)

Another one? That's awesome. I guess I'll have to run there sometime this weekend.

Probably NBA 2k9 (ps3), NHL 09 (ps3), and if somehow miraculously find FIFA 09 (ps3). If not, I'm sure I'll find a 3rd game that I like.

I need to get a few of the new DS games that have already been found on the used shelves:

Sonic Chronicles
My Japanese Coach
Kirby Super Star Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back