GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to look for:
(Wii) Metroid
(Wii) Boom Blox
(DS) Final Fantasy Tactics A2
(PS3) Burnout Paradise
(PS3) Rainbow Six Vegas 2
(DS) Final Fantasy 4
and the off chance
(PS3) Little Big Planet

As I'm close to finishing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, I want to pick up

Jeanne d'Arc
Final Fantasy Tactics

and been meaning to pick up Okami for a while now.

Ah man, awesome deal! I've gotta check out Fable, saints row, KOTOR, Kameo, Blue Dragon, and crackdown.....among others. I have some catching up to do!

Nice deal. I'd like to pick up Eternal Sonata first and foremost. I might pick up Ninja Gaiden II for the second game. And the third game shall be decided when I get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick up Madden 09 for my brother, FEAR for me, and maybe Shadow Run for free. Might get more but the new games I want I will get at TRU.

[quote name='dragon128']Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller[/quote]

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I haven't heard of that game.

I was just at the one by me that had three games I wanted and though "Damn I wish they had a buy 2 get 1 free!" I'm on my way to pick up

Star Wars Force Unleashed
Silent Hill:Homecoming
Lego Batman

Well, I really would like to try and get Battlefield: Bad company, Star Wars Force unleashed, MGS4, Folklore, Socom (I WISH!), and one of the Lego games. And maybe find some wii games for my sister.

I'd finish off my Gears of War 2 Pre-order and use the rest for Guitar Hero World Tour... yes! :) And and probably Apollo Justice for the fiancé... Can't forget her

I would cross my fingers and hope they had Silent Hill Homecoming used, Dead Space used and Don King's Prizefighter. I would love to get those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back