GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lookin' to get me some new Viva Pinata, Mass Effect, and Wii Tiger Woods '09 with this coupon. Honestly, I'll probably also buy a bunch of cheap Xbox titles with the coupon. I live for GS B2G1F! YES!

Sonic Rush, N+, Exit, Air Traffic Chaos, Sonic RPG, Boom Blox, WarioWare, any game that I see and remember hearing good things about. That's if any of these are even available at my local.

Uncharted. Still need to play that game. I liked the demo a lot.

Dead Space. It will scare the shit out of me, I know this, but I've heard nothing but good things.

Saints Row 2. Buying the sequel would probably get my ass in gear to play the first one sitting on my shelf.

Course, I have Fable 2 and Gears 2 to play yet. Would have had LBP, if not for the "delay" (recall).

I guess they're doing this as an answer to Toys r Us buy 2 get 1 free sale.

I'm interested on SMT Digital Devil Saga 1, SMT Nocturne and Wario Shake it.
Do you know if consoles apply too?

Superman 64
John Deere: Harvest in the Heartland (DS)
Herbie: Fully Loaded (GBA)

Damn I love video games!!!!

already preordered GoW2 & far cry 2 around the last contest. probably would use use the card for the new CoD and wotlk.

I would probably pick up Disgaea 2 for my friend since I'm late on his birthday present a bit. And I'd also pick up something for the Wii or 360. Maybe Beautiful Katamari and Okami Wii (if they have it)

i really shouldnt buy any games cause i got to many in my back lot and i got pre orders on fallout 3 gears2 and left 4 dead but id like to have find too human so i can find some damn elite armor and if there is any chance to find a socom or dead space that would make my day but id settle for MGS4 and tiger 09

I'd probably pick up Eternal Sonata, Dead Space (on the off chance of finding a used copy of that), and Advanced Wars: Day of Ruin.

And I could seriously use that $100 here considering how many good games are coming out for the 360 in the next 1 1/2 months. If only I wasn't a poor college student...

I should pick up Soul Calibur IV for the ps3
Ratchet and Clank also for the ps3
and rainbow six vegas 2 for the ps3

Id end up getting (hopefully) fable 2 when it comes out, Infinite Undiscovery and dead space...my 3rd gen console needs some shiny new games :(

what is up with Gamestop and the 2 for 1's?
Not that I'm complaining. I just wouldn't expect it so often.

I really would like to grab a copy of Ninja Gaiden II for the 360. But not sure what to pair it with yet.

By the way, is Ninja Gaiden still at $34.99?

don't know if i posted or not, but i'm interested in the following

Farcry Predator Instincts
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Heavenly Sword
Drake PS3
Ratchet PS3
Rogue Galaxy

and so on and so forth

Great, been looking to pick up the PSP remakes of Final Fantasy I and Final Fantasy II, and probably Jeanne D'Arc as well.

The GameStop website lists my nearby store as having all 3, hopefully they're complete with manuals and cases though.

Wow, awesome. I'll probably be picking up Gears of War again (In preparation for Gears of War 2) and maybe Ninja Gaiden 2. Not sure about the 3rd game, but it'll probably be something I wouldn't plan on spending my hard earned money on :p. My Edge Card will hopefully take a decent amount of money off as well :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back