GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've sooo been waiting for this deal. I think I'm going to go and pick up the 360 Hellboy game, Heavenly Sword, and Dead Space.

I'd pick up Burnout Paradise, Heavenly Sword, and maybe Lair since I only have a PS3.

I'd really want R2, Bioshock, Eternal Sonata, and LBP but those won't be available used for a while.

Still haven't plunged into the next generation of consoles so I imagine I'll pick up a few DS games if my local gamestop has some of the new releases used like Lego batman, Dragon Quest, and Kirby in stock.

I've played almost everything that I really WANT to play, so I ll try a new genre. I'll finally make the jRPG plunge. I've never played a single one, so Ill be looking for--

Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Infinite Undiscovery

Buy two, get one free... I'd probably buy Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Metroid Prime 3, and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, then either find other good used games or put the remaining gift card purchasing power toward Guitar Hero Metallica or something.

By the way...I dropped by there this afternoon, and was told by the manager that I had to have the e-mail coupon in order to get the B2G1 sale. Anyone else getting this? The OP is VERY misleading if this is the case; I am hoping it is just my local GS screwing up.

Anywho, I was looking to get...

Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Disgaea 3

I might pick up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Silent Hill: Homecoming, and get Call of Duty 4 free. DS games work too, if I can find N+ and Space Invaders Extreme used.

Damn. I don't even have time to play the other 300 games I have and now I'm buying more?!?! Anyways... Civilization Revolution, and a few other PS3 games that I haven't bought yet, but can't think of off the top of my head.

I would love to pick up Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Trauma Center 2 for DS, maybe the new Sonic game and a new Wii Remote since I still only have 1.

been waiting to get boom blox, okami, and wario land shake it for the wii. perhaps now is the time to get them =)

Arcana Heart
Heavenly Sword
Civ Rev
Mario Super Sluggers
Wario Land Shake It

I'm sure there's a few more I'm not thinking of at the moment.

I'd pick up some christmas presents for the Wii I bought my fiance. I'm thinking Mario Galaxy, Mario Super Sluggers, and Star Wars TFU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back