GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check that deal, games interested in, Burnout Paradise,Mass Effect maybe an extra controller.

[quote name='rooster32']I have to get some games now before the twins get here in February! Now seems like the time to pick up Burnout Paradise, LEGO Star Wars, and SingStar.[/quote]

Congrats and good luck at first finding time to play. It'll be rough at first, but worth it.

I've only got a few for the PS3 so far. I'd like to delve into the back catalog. Ratchet and Clank being a good starting point. Also Dark Kingdom I believe? I'm REALLY looking forward to this holiday season!

I'd like to pick up a few of these on GS' Buy 2 Get 1 deal:
- Baja
- Silent Hill Homecoming
- Golden Axe (I know, it's new but maybe someone bought it :))
- Saints Row 2
- RB2

Picking up Dead Rising, Crackdown, and Naruto since I missed them the first time through. And most likely a lot of PS2 and Xbox games since those are cheap now

Hmmm... with the delay of LBP my list is suddenly a fair bit shorter, but I'm hoping someone will trade in SO: First Departure before the week's end. I guess I'll try and hunt down:

Yggdra Union
SO First Departure
Wild Arms XF

Probably going to see about Soul Calibur 4, Tales of Vespena, Blue Dragon, Incredible Hulk, Lego Batman or Indiana (if I can find them), & Star Wars: The Force Unleashed all for the 360. I've been waiting for fall sales to get the new games.

Nothing I wanted to pay full price for but wanted in to play.

I would love some used copies of Dead Rising, Tales of Vesperia, Eternal Sonata, Soul Caliber IV, Blue Dragon, Guitar Hero 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Heavenly Sword, Civilization Revolution, Burnout Paradise, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, to name a few.

I plan on buying a PSP during Christmas, I guess this would be a good time to stock up on the games I want. I'm thinking... Valkyrie Profile (both of 'em), Patapon, some of those Final Fantasy games (of course). I wonder what else I'll find at the sale...

I got there early today. Between the B2G1 coupon and some leftover +5 trade in credit, I got :

Brothers in Arms: Hell's HIghway(360)
Star Wars:TFU(360)
Lego: Batman (360)

for $69 total.

There was only 1 each of SW:TFU and BIA:HH, so I felt like I had stepped in the store at the perfect time. All the discs, cases and manuals were pretty much mint, so there was no 'used' buyers remorse or scratch worries either, which is always a plus.

It was just about the perfect purchase for me :)

I always have to have the latest and greatest, so I'm getting store credit by trading in my PSP-2000, and paying the difference to get a PSP-3000. A gift card certainly would help!

As for the sale, I'd pick up:
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)
Dead Space (XBOX360), if available!
and Tales of Legendia (PS2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could definitely make use of a $100 gift card this season. :)

With high hopes, I would go for: Dead Space, SW: TFU, and Fable II.

Dream a little. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back