GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick up some PS2 games that I haven't played before, like Dragon Quest VIII and GTA: SA. Or most likely some games for my new Xbox 360 (Sants Row 2, Mass Effect, Halo 3, or Star Wars: the Force Unleashed).
I'll stop by there tomorrow since I have an EDGE card, if not then I'll definitely try to go there before this deal is expired. Thanks CAG and GameStop!

Saints Row 2 and Dead Space.

I also just bought a DS Lite the other day, and need some games for that, too.. but I spent all my money on the DS, so now I'll be game-less for awhile, haha.

N+
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Phoenix Wright (all of them)
Apollo Justice

Truthfully, I don't even know what I'm going to get... I'm going to get Rockband 2 so that's going to take up a lot of my weekend. I'm thinking about getting Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia. I need me some more good RPGs. Kind of annoyed that I can't find a third $34.99 game.

i dont know if it's ridiculous to expect to see mgs4 used, but i would consider that, with gta4, and unharted. all ps3 games i sorta passed on because ive been too busy playing rock band and cod4.

More than likely I will pick up a copy of Rock Band(So I can use my new GH:World tour instruments with it!), Warioware Smooth Moves, and Uncharted! Seems like a good mix for all of my systems!

Hmmmm, just got me an Xbox 360. Used eh? I would get:

Halo 3
Tales of Vesperia (used yet? :D)
Burnout Paradise

If I won a 500 gamestop giftcard, which would be an amazing gift,

I would purchase upcoming Spiderman Web of Shadows and put the rest of the giftcard towards the purchase of a new PS3.

Which would mean I would keep coming back to gamestop for my ps3 gaming needs after the giftcard ;)

thanks!

I will pick up a few Wii games to dust off the ol' girl and catch up on quality titles I have missed. Okami, House of the Dead 2&3, and Boom Blox FTW!

Ooooo! I think I'll have to go see if I can get Kingdom Hearts, Disgaea DS, and maybe WarioLand: Shake it!! Oh, I'd love to take advantage of such a cool deal! Thanks CAG for letting us all know about it!

I'm thinking of picking up Paper Mario, Carnival Games, Cooking Mama: Cook Off, and maybe Mario Kart (all for the Wii) if they are available. I, er, Santa needs to knock off a few more games from the little one's wish list.

I bump up my ds games ... Dragon Quest IV, Lunar Knights, and Lego Batman if I can find it. I might try to track down a used snk collection for the wii for some Samurai Showdown and World Heroes battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back