GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back and I snagged

Dead Space
Civilization Revolutions
and Spectral Force 3 for free.

I'd love to get some other games like Disgaea 3, and Silent Hill Homecoming

In a perfect world I would be picking up...

Bioshock
Gear of War
and possibly Metroid Wii

I'm so broke right now though I dunno. I wanted to get Fable II when it's out, so i've been saving money.

Hmm, I wish a store had Rule of rose. That game looked very interested. I'd also potential pick up Blue Dragon or Eternal Sonata.

Can anyone recommend some decent (cheap bargain bin) 360 games? I feel like catching up on all the older games I missed... just bought Bioshock and am in the mood for more. Maybe Prey, GUN, The Darkness, a Tony Hawk game, Just Cause?

Anyways, what I really would like in terms of new(ish) games are:
Mercenaries 2
Wario Land Shake It
Brothers In Arms: HH
GTA IV
Lego games (all)

some combination of the games would make me happy.

im gonna buy Final Fantasy 12, Balduars Gate Dark Alliance, Mega Man X Collection, and God Of War (1&2).:bouncy:
clearshim.gif
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

well i ended up going to pick up culdcept saga, digital devil 2 and makai kingdom. i had wanted to get tales of symph, but that was disk only =[

It would be awesome if I could get SOCOM, Dead Space, and Far Cry 2, but I doubt I'll have that much luck. If not, I'll try and snag Pure, Soul Calibur IV, and Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise.

Definitely time to get some PS3 games. Maybe if I'm lucky Rock Band 2, Socom Confrontation, and Dead Space will all be available.

Hmm... Post here some titles I would like to buy for a choice to win a giftcard....okay...

Beautiful Katamari (X360)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (PS3)
Me & My Katamari (PSP)

got the following today:

Fracture
SW Force Unleashed
Battlefield Gold Edition (Is the Gold Edition disc supposed to be gold? It looks like a regular disc)
Viking
UT3
Dark Sector

Saw a Digital Devil Saga 1, but it had no manual.

I'd like to buy Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia, Fall Out 3 and bunch of Wii and DS titles like DeBlob and Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back