GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd pick up Silent Hill: Homecoming, Civilization Revolution, and Star Wars: the Force Unleashed. I can't seem to find them all in one store at the same time though...

I've been dying to pick up Transformers and Ninja Gaiden 2.
That way I could get something like Conan for free..because I defiantly wouldn't pay money for that game. The demo I had a great time with, but its not worth the money for a one time play through.

I was thinking of picking up Guitar Hero II and Guitar Hero III + Guitar cause I don't have one and the full price for those is still rediculously high. I think I could get them at GS for $60 or something, which is great.

[quote name='CheapyD'][img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.[/quote]

Would like to find MGS 4, Uncharted, and Silent Hill... but I never seem to have much luck finding what I want around here. Going to check 3-4 locations.

Going broke after so many B2G1 free deals as of late.
Thinking about scooping up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Lego Batman and Warioland: Shake It.

Awsome I love these sales! The last one i picked up Rainbow six Vegas 2,Bioshock and Mass effect this time I think I'll go for silent hill,Oblivion GOTY and oh maybe Dead space or Saints Row 2 witchever they have used allready.

I bought a copy of metroid prime 3 (with a gift card someone left in my car?) and it pops up wii error halfway through the game. Still thinking about trusting used games but Star Wars CS on Wii is looking pretty good.

I'm currently out of cash so I would certainly wait and grab Fable 2 and Fallout 3, both of which I've been looking forward to for quite some time.

I could totally go for some Mass Effect, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, and Resistance. Maybe even some Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.

I just checked my email and found out about the sale. I was just in my local Gamestop the other day to pick up Okami (GH), too. Here's what I'll be looking for:

Used:
Cooking Mama 2 (DS)
Elite Beat Agents (DS)
Summon Night: Twin Age (DS)

New:
Izuna 2 (DS)

Preorder:
Ar Tonelico 2 (PS2)
SMT: Persona 4 (PS2)

That's what I'll be looking for. Hopefully, I'll stumble across a few more cheap used titles in-store.

Ooo nice time for a sale. I'm going to pick an xbox up next month so I might get some older games.

Gears 1
Viva
Crackdown
Mass Effect
The Bigs

Basically w/e looks interesting!

I might pick up kingdom hearts, gears of war, and maybe something for the psp as far used games. I've gotta find time to play all the new stuff too!

Very nice.

I was going to pick up Indigo Prophecy and PN03 this week, anyway. Maybe .Hack GU 3 will be the third one...?

I'll probably just look around when I get to the store and then decide.

Ohh I would get Super smash bros brawl and Mario kart Definitely. And a used copy of soul calibur IV and the force unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back