GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had the money the games I would use to pick up in this sale would be ones to fill out my tiny PS3 library;

Heavenly Sword
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
and Warhawk

But oy, my money as of now is focused on the 12 or so games that I want that are coming out between now and December.

Id love to have,

Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Tales of Vesperia

Would help out to win with so many great titles coming out this time of year, thanks for the chance!

Anyone know what the new Socom (game only) is trading in for? On topic, I might look for Dead Space, Fable 2 and SR2 if I get lucky ... if not no big deal.

Picked up: Yakuza 2, Lost Planet Colonies, Suikoden V, Lego SW: Complete, Wild Arms 5, God of War II. Maybe return GoW at another store to pick up Naruto (360)

Eh, I'll bite.

Mass Effect, Boom Blox, and probably a used wired 360 controller. Actually that sounds pretty good. I really shouldn't spend more money right now though :)

I would definitely like to get a couple of used games during this sale.
Looking for Lego Star Wars and Manhunt 1 & 2.
Thanks!

I picked up Juiced 2, Dead or Alive 4, and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 today. However, I'd definitely like to go back to pick up a wired 360 controller for use with my 360 and PC, a wireless 360 controller so that I can have 4 of them, and another Les Paul so that I don't have to use the crappy Rock Band Stratocaster.

Hmmm.... maybe Mario Super Strikers, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and Pokemon Pearl for my cousin who just got a DS and loves Pokemon.

I am going to be poor by the end of this season..
I am hoping for Saints Row 2 and I would also like to get COD4 and Tiger 09 all for the 360

Wow! If they are trying to get people in their stores now, think of the deals they will be offering on Black Friday and the week before Christmas. If you have the money you will clean up this Holiday. Great Depression of 2008 -2009 means retailers are f***ed.

Force Unleashed, Hulk Total Destruction and Jurrasic Park Warpath

on my wish list:
wii: final fantasy fables: chocobo's dungeon, ferrari challenge
ps3: john woo's 'stranglehold', little big planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back