GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was hoping to get silent hill homecoming new today, luckily i didn't get it today. If i did, after seeing this i would be so pissed. Anyways the list of games im going to get are:

The Simpsons
Dirt
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Silent Hill Homecoming (May not have used, still too new)
Operation Darkness (hopefully a used copy, very rare to find a used copy of this game)
Spectral Forces 3 (Also very hard to find a used copy)
Over G Fighters

Yea, i plan to collect 99% of all xbox 360 game. I find it easy to collect for this system because i am prepared to buy most of the games that come out. They have to be fun and pretty moderate on the achievements, so this means no avatar.

So I went in today and I basically opened my wallet and let the cute girl behind the counter take all my money.

I got Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine for the GC, RE: Umbrella Chronicles and Zak and Wiki for the Wii, and Guitar Hero II for the 360.

Then I bought Dead Space new because I had no hopes of finding it used.

I want to get my claws on Fable 2, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, and Guitar Hero: World Tour.

100 bucks would definitely help. ;-)

Damn how come the codes don't work for the site cause,the nearest gamestop near here is about 40 mins away :/.

if one was nearby (or the code worked online like sometimes they do) I would get

-Beyond good and evil (ps2)
-Mario kart double dash (gc) if gamestops site had it
-tales of abyss
-ico

Would love to add those games to my colletcion for free or cheaply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some great Xbox 360 titles I need to pick up with this sale.

Bioshock
F.E.A.R.
Assassin's Creed
Dead Rising
G.R.A.W. 2
Burnout: Paradise

Plus, maybe some Wii games as my Wii doesn't get enough attention.

Little Big Planet, Castlevania: OoE, and CT DS. Buy these games and then sell them back to EB, so that I can use the coupon to buy them up on the cheap.

[quote name='lurknomore']Little Big Planet, Castlevania: OoE, and CT DS. Buy these games and then sell them back to EB, so that I can use the coupon to buy them up on the cheap.[/QUOTE]

Little Big Planet? You have heard the release was pushed back, haven't you? I doubt you'll find it to buy.

Side note: Does gameplay actually allow you to buy the game you just sold to them right back?

Well I can say I would snag some games for the other consoles such as I have Civ Rev on PS3, but friends have it on 360 so id grab a used one. Also maybe GTA4 now. Far-cry and resistance so I can play the sequels.

Picked up:

- Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
- Blue Dragon
- Condemned 2
- Donkey Kong Bongos x 3

Going back tomorrow to pick up a few more games.

wow, only three huh.
Well I would have to say then,
I. Gears 2
2. Left 4 Dead
4 Call of Duty World at War

You guys are the best.
Keep up the great work.

Gamertag: RamonDogOG

I'd love to know how you guys are posting games you want to get in this deal that aren't even out yet used at GS and the sale ends before they even are released.

hmm thinking of tales of vesperia, maybe infinite undiscovery and ummm not sure what else. Too human? nah there must be something better

yoyo

I would pick up all the great ps2 games I missed when all I had was my OG xbox (house broken into and they took ps2+DC and left my xbox, go figure).
I missed out on Shadow of the Colosus, FF12, the Persona games, and the Yakuza games. Would be awesome to get those during this.

[quote name='Rounders55']I'd love to know how you guys are posting games you want to get in this deal that aren't even out yet used at GS and the sale ends before they even are released.[/quote]

The posts that talk about future games that come out after the sale prove how illiterate the human population is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back