GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time i go to a gamestop i will look for some PS2 rpgs, or maybe someone would have trade in some new games maybe a copy of deadspace or silent hill will be towards the end of the week.

Probably get Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War:Chains of Olympus, and Mass Effect myself. Although the TRU sell took a bit of my cash for the month.

There's just too many games I'd be interested in to list :/ I have a very puny X360 collection...

Maybe, oh... Halo 3, Army of Two, and Burnout Paradise

I'd put mine towards one of the new rock band 2 drums, as my kick pedal is showing the 1st signs of cracking (not bad for a 1st run model w/heavy usage)

yeah i would love to pick up a few used games i missed...

resistance
ratchet and clank tools of destruction
GTA: IV
Burnout Paradise
Super Mario Galaxy
call of duty 4

yeah...i have a big wishlist :D

Holy crap there are a lot of replies.

Thinking of getting in on this deal to pick up some older/cheaper games I've been wanting to play. I'm thinking:

Resistance
Assasin's Creed
Warhawk

If Rock Band 2 was available I'd surely go after that. I'd also hope for NHL 09 and Madden 09. My back-ups would be Tiger Wood 09, Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Eternal Sonata. And once again I'd have no time outside of work and my 360.

Was in Friday and they had tons of used games, but didn't know about sale. Gonna go tomorrow on my lunch and pick up some DS games. I'll try to get Kirby Super Star Ultra, and two more yet to be decided.

gonna pick up yakuza 1 and 2 for sure.
I want to get my hands on fatal frame 1 and 2 for xbox.

OH, and of course wild arms 5...been meaning to get that one.

We will see if they have any used dead space's

Since I just got an XBox 360, I'll be picking up some classics..

Mainly Fable, with Fable II coming out soon, and Halo 3 so I can get some multiplayer action. Not sure what I'll get as the third game.

It really depends on the stock at my local stores. I would be interested in

Civilization Revolution
FF Tactics: A2
Eternal Sonata

Odds of me winning are nil with my luck and at this point but I figure it cant hurt so...

I would like to get Lego Batman, Lego Indy and Lost Odyssey...

I'd also like to go for Brothers in Arms: Hells Hwy, Rock Band 2 and Silent Hill: Homecomming

Perhaps, Star Wars:FU, SC:IV, Saint's 2...decent reviews, odd, but I see them so often for new releases...same goes for BIA: Hell's H, Silent Hill, Mercs 2, Fracture, those damn lego's even saw a few Dead's already...good to live in NY ;)...but in this economy patience is a virtue...unless I find PURE then I'm all over this deal...

what I want to know is when we find out the winners.

I also just found out that there are three used copies of RE: Umbrella Chronicles. I'll probably pick those up too.

I'm in for GTA4, Dead Space (someone has to have finished it in a week), Gears of War (just never got around to it, sacrilege I know), Madden 08....

Too... many... games... (not enough $$ or time)

I'd be interested in seeing if they have any used versions of any recently released titles such as Star Wars: TFU, Mercenaries 2, and I have been meaning to pick up Overlord. I loved the demo and it got decent reviews just haven't gotten around to it.

I would buy Little Big Planet, Bioshock, and/or Spiderman: Web of Shadows.

i'm gonna pick up some old games i haven't gotten in a while. need for speed carbon, nba street homecourt, and the darkness for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back