GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I will be getting... Force Unleashed, DiRT, and Wario Land: Shake it!

Fable 2 if super lucky! :lol:

Thanks!

If there is a copy of Wario Land: Shake It in good condition, I'd probably get that. I'd be tempted to spend it on new games, since I don't know what Gamestop will have in its used section. Older games for the PS2 and Gamecube might work.

Id like to pick up Eternal Sonata for the 360 or ps3 (if I can find a ps3 one used already), Lego Star Wars the complete Saga, and Super Mario Galaxy (yes Ive played it, but no I dont own it.)

If I make it to GameStop before the sale ends (which isn't guaranteed since midterms will be taking over my life for most of the week), I'll be looking to expand my PS3 library (which is currently at one game). In particular, I'd like to find Dead Space, Lego Batman, and The Force Unleashed. I'm also tempted by some DS games, but I'm trying to make myself actually finish up some games before I go and add to my backlog.

I'll for sure be purchasing:

Rock Band 2 (PS3)
MSG4
Little Big Planet (Pre-Order)
Fall Out 3 (Pre-Order)
The Force Unleashed
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

This is such a great contest!

I'd like to get my hands on Disgaea for the PSP, maybe No More Heroes, and it'd be a good excuse to pick up Fallout or Fable for the 360...

Damn, thinking about trading in my 360 for a new DS, or maybe even a used one. Probably pick up some DS games like Hotel Dusk and Phoenix Wright with this coupon at the same time.

Fallout 3 (PS3)
G.O.W. 2 (360)
COD 4 (PS3)
Legendary (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Left 4 Dead (360)
Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (PS2)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (RD)-(TBA) (PS3??)

If I had that gift card, I might get some Socom Confrontation, Dead Space, and maybe either Far Cry 2 or Resistance 2 later......just some wishful thinking, since Littlebigplanet will be taking up most of my time.

Sup Cheapie and Wombat! I absolutely loove my Gamestop here in Stillwater Oklahoma. The employees there really know their stuff.

My picks . . .
Tiger Woods 09 - because it sounds like the best golf game ever!
Tales of Vesperia - because everyone needs a good JRPG and it seems to be working for sales in Japan!
Dead Space - because it is that time of year (Halloween)!!

~Skidi (pronounced "Skee Dee")

some cool games I would like to pick up:

Viva Pinata 2
Blue Dragon
Boom Blox
Conan
Manned 09

I love this buy 2 get 1 sale at GS!!

Games:
Sneak King
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
Symphony of the Night.

Actually, I have no idea what to get. Actual incentive to go into my Gamestop and deal with the scruffy, unwashed employees. I can barely contain myself.

For me it will be some old PS2 titles I haven't gotten around to.

Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

All $9.99 I believe, so very good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back