GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get Soul Calibur IV, Star Wars Forced Unleashed, and a new copy of Call of Duty 4 because mine is so scratched that I do not get sound on certain online maps.

How fast is the turn around for used games is Gamestop? Like would I have any luck finding new games, like Dead Space, Fable 2, etc?

I'd love to find Saints Row 2 used. Sometimes you'll find some newer games out for whatever reason, so I'd love an opportunity to score that and maybe Dead Space and SOCOM as I'm not completely sold on either yet.

nor can I afford any of them anyway with Fable 2, GH:WT and Fallout 3 literally just around the corner.

I plan on grabbing copies of Disgaea I, God of War II and something else. Maybe another Jak game since I've only played the first one.

went today and my wife piced up 2 different spyro games for ps2 as well as tomb raider aniversary.
I picked up dead space new. So far the scariest and funnest game Ive played to date.

Decent deal, thinking on picking up a couple used psp games or maybe some ds games for my sister... but anyway...

wonder if we get creativity points on our game wish choices...

Oh what a season this holiday season...
Games coming out all around...
So many choices to think on and reason...
So many choices abound...

I'm looking at Fable 2, Little Big Planet, oblivion game of the year... those wonderful three...
But alas my wallet is light and without funds, how will i even afford 1 RPG?

... a gift card for me?

And to those who woudl doubt the power of finding these used... there are those who trade in on day 2... gamestop stalkers know this is true.

[quote name='Masquerade']Dead Space, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, and Fable 2 hopefully.[/quote]

Fable II? Pre-owned? 2 days after its launch? Keep dreaming.

This deal seems like as good a time as any to pick up GH2 for Xbox, though. Might grab Last Odyssey and Mercenaries 2 as well.

I was thinking about picking up Soul Calibur 4 and Lego Batman for the 360 and Uncharted for the PS3 if I'm lucky enough to find that combo at my local GS. :)

I'm always a fan of those under $10 games... been stocking up on a bunch of old GCN stuff recently... Viewtiful Joe 2, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, SSX Tricky would be a good set.

I'm think that I'm going to pick up Oblivion Game of the Year, Ratchet and Clank and Battlefield Bad Company for my PS3!!

Hmm... My gamestop in Springfield, MO said the sale was over. What a crock. That really pisses me off.

I picked up Assassins Creed, and I would have also got Burnout Revenge and Ninja Gaiden 2.

Dumb shits.

Nice, accessories as well! I'm in need of an Xbox 360 VGA cable, so I might grab 2 extra items as well.

I think I remember this being asked during previous B2G1 sales, and it may have been asked in this thread (there are 130 pages as of now :p), but does anybody know if you can mix used games AND used accessories with this deal? For example if I bought a used VGA cable, could I get 2 used games and still get the cheapest item free?

Yes Nazgul11, you can mix and match. I picked up 2 games last time and a classic controller for the Wii and got the controller free. You can definitely mix and match :) Enjoy!

Hmm, I'm thinking of getting Heavenly Sword and maybe Bioshock? If I'm lucky someone will sell a used copy by then. I REALLY wish I could have gotten Heavenly Sword on Amazon for that $15 deal... oh well.

I think this is a good chance to pick up some of the titles I've had to miss earlier in the year.

Mercenaries, Devil May Cry and Burn Out to name three,

[quote name='ddang']i'm gonna pick up dead space, call of duty 4 and blue dragon[/quote]

Thats terrible, what is it, buying a $55 game a $45 game and getting an $18 game for free rather that another 45er?!

What kind of CAG is that hah

Checked a local GameStop yesterday and they claimed that no such deal was underway.

Twits.

(Otherwise I was going to purchase Baroque, Orcs 'n Elves, and something else...)

Id like to take this deal and indulge in on some good PS2 titles I never got to playing. I'd probably use the entire deal on the Jakk series 1-3. Should come out to very cheap for 3 games, combined with my edge card!

hmm might pick up folklore and maaaybe gt5p. Might get DMC4 to round that out. Hm...that'll bring me just about up to speed with the same games that my friend has lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back