GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aerozero']SMT: Nocturne
SMT: DDS[/quote]

You could find these?! Would've loved to pick them up but I figured no chance Gamestop would have titles like these.

Anyway I eventually got:
Final Fantasy II (PSP remake)
Tales of Legendia
Dirge of Cerebus (crap game but oh well, it's just to complete my FF collection)

Since I took advantage of the Dell 360 deal, I need to build up my game collection.

So I looked at getting Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed, plus one other game.

I ended up getting Stranglehold too.

I picked up
GTA IV
Lego Batman
Halo 3

Great deal. I may go again before the deal is up, try a new gamestop, see if the selection is different

[quote name='gunndaddy']love to find force unleashed fable 2 and saints row 2 used, but that's asking for a lot.[/quote]

I live in Thousan Oak CA and the Gamestop there had Force and Saints used already, I had Saints already, Force doesnt interest me. If you live in So Cal go to the one in Thousand Oaks

OMFG!

I just found a freaking sweet deal.

Dead Space (Out last week)
Saints Row 2 (Out last week)

and.... drum roll...

Fable 2 (freakin came out yesterday!)

Now I just need to find time to play all these blockbusters...

I'm going to walk the 6 blocks to gamestop right now and see if I can find Lego Batman, FFIV for DS, and if I'm really lucky Yakuza 2!

[quote name='headleym']I'm going to walk the 6 blocks to gamestop right now and see if I can find Lego Batman, FFIV for DS, and if I'm really lucky Yakuza 2![/quote]

you should hit the website and check for availability first...

[quote name='blarz']MMMMM! This deal is good on Games and ACCESSORIES ay?!

Put me down for 2 Wii Remotes (hopefully) and Mario Galaxy.

And quite possibly a trio of older DS games as well.[/quote]

Ended up getting 2 Wii Remotes!!! And Boom Blox (instead of Galaxy) it was $34.99 just like the two Wii Remotes! Sweet deal! :)

And the Wii Remotes are Certified by Nintendo and look brand new! :D

So, I go in with my buy 2 get 1 free coupon (limit 5 free items), pick out 9 games (3 each at 3 different prices), and go to pay. Then the guy behind the counter tells me that if I get all of the games I picked out, I would only get the 3 LOWEST PRICED($10/ea) for free. When did they start doing this??? Last year I did the exact same thing and got the CORRECT discount.... 3 games for $55? one of those is free! 3 games for $18? one of THOSE is free. Has this happened to anyone else or was the guy just being an idiot? I've decided that I'm going back tomorrow with a stack of the coupons and just doing a bunch of transactions....

That sure would come in handy this fall. need help affording Little Big planet, Left 4 Dead, Valkyria Chronicles, Mirror's Edge, Sacred 2, Castlevania:eek:rder of ecclesia....

I preordered Gears 2, Banjo, and RE5 when I was in the store the other day. I'm thinking of picking up some of the more popular used games just so I will always have good online games available. (Halo 3, COD4)

So I stopped in one of my local Gamestops on my break from work today. I picked up all the games that I wanted except for Cooking Mama 2. They didn't have it used, but I did find Contact. I wound up buying:

Contact
Elite Beat Agents
Izuna 2 (NEW)
Summon Night: Twin Age

There's kind of an unintentional Atlus theme going on, there.

The weird thing was that when I walked into the store, the two employees were in the process of putting in new credit card terminals and couldn't ring up my sale! I bummed around at a nearby bookstore for about twenty minutes while they got their computers back online. Anyway, I decided to put off preordering Ar Tonelico 2 and Persona 4. There's another Gamestop that's even closer to my job. In fact, there's three Gamestop stores and an EB Games within a one mile radius of my workplace.

This, combined with Dell selling me an Xbox Arcade for $175 after shipping, means I finally picked up an Xbox 360. I used the coupon yesterday to get the biggest reason that I wanted the system, seriously, Full Auto. Also picked up Beautiful Katamari, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged (the one that doesn't come with the system) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Also found Frequency for the PS2 and Bomberman Jetters for the GameCube, both which I had been trying to find. Woo-hoo!

Gotta pick up the slack with my fighting games!
1) Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
2) Capcom Classics Volume 2 to replace the one I lost :(
3) Ultimate Mortal Kombat for DS!

For $100 dollars I'd buy LittleBigPlanet, and put the rest towards Gears of War 2.

Man, I could use the money.

picked up

Panzer Tactics Ds complete (tossing on Goozex for a quick pt turn around)

MLB the show 2008 PSP (sold 2007 for 9 the other day)

Final fantasy 2 psp (sadly just game no box no book)

32.xx after edge card

figures around 10 per game before tax if i was to buy them

I hope there is a MAJOR COUPON Next week like Trade in 2 Ds/psp games get 10 bucks more

I seen a few games i would love to pick up if that sale would happen

I got 10 cheap games off goozex for 1000 pts ...

there are 3 games that sell for 30 each that fetch 800 pts on goozex..

each of these games fetch around 3 to 5 each so say 4 add in the 5 buck bonus

10 games would get my around 80 bucks

Pick up those 3 Ds games for 54 bucks take them to Goozex pick up 2400 pts

Total 26 bucks left in credit and 1400 free goozex pts

now only if that coupon would come out

Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia (DS)
Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP)
Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)

By the way, Cheapy, thanks for letting us know about that Toys'R'Us deal the other week. I got a whole bunch of games I've been meaning to get for a while. Thanks a bunch. :D

Hmm I went to my GS in Germantown, MD and there was no sale?! The guy said it was last weekend and I missed it. Anyone else go to a GS to find out there was no B2G1 going on? I was straight bummed!

I think I'm gonna jump on this for some DS games -- Sonic Rush Adventure, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, and probably Cooking Mama 2 for the girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back