GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother really wants Fable 2 so i would get him that.

For myself i would like to pick up Gears Of War 2 as i was a big fan of the first one.

Would really appreciate it if i won :).

Games im looking forward to coming out:

The new wolfenstein
Mafia 2
Halo Wars

i'm thinking about maybe picking up fable 2 too human and uncharted with this deal man my wallet is going to be hurting until the new year

So many new games, but for used ones, Dead Rising, Condemned 2, And If they have a used new game out like Dead space. I'd be down.

Dreaming of...
Dead Space
Fable 2
NBA 2K9

But not betting finding a used Fable 2 this early... Hoping to at least get Dead Space and NBA 2K9 and then probably NHL 09.

Hmm.. one of the stores locally had de Blob in stock supposedly. Now I just need 2 more games.

Silent Hill seems to be popping up pretty regularly -- that would be tempting (as would Dead Space -- but there is nary a copy to be found). Closest Sonic Dark Brotherhood is 100 miles away -- so that is out as well.

Another store has Rule of Rose in stock (been looking for that for a while). Might go the cheap route at that location and get 3 sub $20 games for $40.

Man I wish I could buy from 3 stores at once.

Man, I'm so broke 0_o.

If anything, I might grab the first 3 Ratchet & Clanks (black labels) if I can find 'em. That'd only put me around $19.xx

As gamestop sales tend to land during times I don't have the extra cash, chances are I won't buy anything. If I did go, I'd pick up some of the GCN exclusives that still are too dearly priced. (Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart, SSB) or..

RE2 Remake
RE3 Remake
Zelda Twilight Princess

Or I'd get a head start on a PS2 collection. I've resisted long enough... ;p

What I got...

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Xbox HD AV Cable
Aggressive Inline

I'm kinda confused with this new thread...why does it say 10/24-10/26 when the coupon still displays the old dates?

EDIT: Just got back from GameStop, and apparently they're just doing the deal over the weekend. Not a coupon, which makes more sense as to why the coupon still has the old dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Space, NBA 2K9, NHL 09, and FarCry 2 are some games that I want, but I none of the stores in my area have any combination of 3 together at one store, which is not suprising since all of them just came out. I'll wait until the next B2G1 free when I actually find all of these together.

unfortunately i just bought fable 2 today. but maybe i will make some calls and see if farcry or dead space are used at the gs's around me (closest one is 45 minutes, looks like i might have to make a trip tomorrow)

Well, since it's about used games...

Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3 ( should be fairly cheap now) and Soul Calibur IV.

All games that should be under $40 now, so I can be truly cheap.

i'm thinking of picking up a DS soon, so i may just plop some money down on some used games for it. zelda, one of the pokemon, and one of the castlevanias would make a nice, rounded game stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back