GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illpleasa']The coupon expires today on the 24th meaning it will not work tomorrow the 25th. Also[/quote]

The date on the banner ad and in the OP says 24th-26th now, but the coupon still says 24th, I was wondering if the new coupon wouldn't appear until tomorrow as the valid dates overlap.

I'd finally pick up Silent Hill: Homecoming. I've been in love with every Silent Hill since the first one, but I ended up having to pick between that and Fallout 3 and, well, Fallout won.

I'd also pick up a copy of Dead Space- I guess the Halloween spirit has me in a horror mood and the reviews for it are great.

I'm hoping to pick up Infinite Undiscovery, SOCOM: Confrontation, Dead Space, Civilization Revolution, and Star Ocean: First Departure.

[quote name='usmasters']The date on the banner ad and in the OP says 24th-26th now, but the coupon still says 24th, I was wondering if the new coupon wouldn't appear until tomorrow as the valid dates overlap.[/quote]

From talks in other threads, I believe they are extending the sale for saturday and sunday but without the need of a coupon. Don't hold me to that however, as we'll need confirmation before it can be considered as valid.

i've spent some money at gamestop the past week as well, i think i might go one more time today since the sale ends today, i might pick up kingdom hearts 1 & 2, or shadow of the colossus. probably some older ps2 or gamecube games...

I've gotten these so far:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Trauma Room New Blood

Wild Arms 5
Assassin's Creed (360)
Cooking Mama (Wii)

Bioshock (360)
Power Rangers Super Legends ( a guilty pleasure :p )
Wii Classic Controller (for all my wii homebrew emus)

There's a lot of older RPGs for PS2 that I might pick up this week. I picked up some 360 games last week, but since this is going 2 weeks in a row no reason to waste it :D

Complete my Wild arms collection, xenosaga 3 cause my friend borrowed it and then moved to CA :( and some other random RPG to help kill my time.

I'd look to get Rachet and Clank (PS3), Boom Blox (wii), and probably Call of Duty 4 (PS3). Too Bad Little Big Planet's STILL not out :(

I'm gonna hope someone trades in Bioshock for Ps3 this weekend, gonna pick up Star Wars Force Unleashed and maybe the original megaman anniversary collection for the ps2

Tales of Vesperia
Operation Darkness
Zoids Mech Assault
Eternal Sonata
Grid
NHL 2K9

If I try to get anymore the wife just may cut off vital pieces of anatomy.

confirmation that this deal is in effect without coupon. I saw Fable 2 in stock at a store near my office so I got there at 9:55 this morning to make sure I got the copy before anyone else. Ended up picking up Silent Hill: Homecoming and Saints Row 2 to go with it.

Banners were hanging everywhere promoting the sale.

Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Dirt as my free game. I have a 360 and played dirt on a ps3 with a friend, It was a lot of fun. I had halo 3 but it broke and I haven't re-bought it. And would like to see the big deal about GTAIV

so they are keeping this going over the weekend.....that's cool...

battle fantasia
halo 3
infinite undiscovery

[quote name='gshell']
battle fantasia
infinite undiscovery[/QUOTE]

Those are the two I got from last week actually :)

Battle Fantasia is great but I can't clear the arcade mode, spend 3-4 hours the other day just trying to beat the End of Deathbringer in 2/3 matches...couldn't do it.

I would pick up Eternal Sonata (havnt had an JRPG to play in literally years), Shadow of the Colossus because I loved ICO and never got around to playing this one and Boom Blox because it looks like a great game to have for all the upcoming holiday parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back