GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow look at gamestop coming through for CAG! i want to get dead space, far cry 2, left 4 dead, call of duty world at war and bioshock

I´d probably use the money to buy Bad Company and Army of Two. Neither one seems all that spectacular, but both seem worth a play through. Any money left over would go towards Heavenly Sword probably.

[quote name='theflicker']I'll be looking for a PS3 Eye, Odin Sphere and Chibi Robo Park Patrol.[/QUOTE]

If they have any used copies of Eye of Judgment you should ask if it includes everything...I've found a few Eye of Judgments that included the camera, cards, map, and stand. They're actually cheaper used than the camera itself.

Fallout 3 (assuming the reviews are as good as I hope, and I can snag it early), Fable 2, and Far Cry 2....

Oh...and Dead Space... *cry*

Here's my chance to finally capitalize on the B2G1 free deals that have been going on. I'm definitely gonna pick up Tales of Vesperia, Dead Space, and Lost Odyssey. Far Cry 2 if one of those is already taken.

as far as used goes I'm looking at Prof. Layton and that Rock Band track pack that came out a while ago on wii ,for my free disc Madden 09 but thats not for me Id pay that forward to my nephew.......stay cheap my peoples !

I'd like to pick up Loco Roco and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for the PSP, and possibly DOA4 and Bioshock for the 360. All stuff I've just been putting off for a while.

hmm, let's see...I'd like to get for the PS3...
Devil May Cry 4
Call of Duty 4
Metal Gear Solid 4

I like the number 4 =)

Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, and maybe Sea Monsters...

So at this stage I assume people are going to start posting what they just purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back