GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I posted in previous entries (and it hasn't changed because new releases have been siphoning off my discretionary spending): Call of Duty 4, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lost Odyssey. Maybe Gears of War for my brother or Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise for my wife...

I am going to try and pad my gamecube collection. I'm going to go look for a Pikmin 2, Resident Evil 3, and Ikaruga. If I only find one or two, I'll probably look for the newer 360 games instead, like Fable 2 or Rock Band 2.

Dead Space, Too Human, and Uncharted.

Not that I'll ever win a CAG contest. Even if my name ever gets picked, I bet it'd go straight back into the hopper. ;)

I've been thinking about the 3 Halos, played some, know they're awesome, but haven't needed to resort to that yet. Maybe Mario Strikers Charged. Mostly I'm interested in games just released or to be released immanently.

I'm thinking about getting:

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for the Wii
Skies of Arcadia Legends for GC
and Mega Man Collection for the GC

Wasn't able to get in on this deal last week, and there's no coupon showing up on their site. Does anybody know if you need the coupon this time or not?

I would love to be so lucky and find a used copy of Far Cry 2 for PS3, on top of that - Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for PS2 lol and FFXII would be superb! Thanks CAG and GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back