GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping they do this again in a few weeks and I'll be getting resistance 2, LBP, and something else either to give as a gift or whatever strikes me at the time (maybe fallout 3)

They're doing this again? I thought I had picked up most everything last week, but I'm always happy to pick up used copies of Pokemon GBA and DS games, and I'd love to scrounge through the old GCN stuff that the local GameStop has. ^_^

Actually I just picked up 3 games today. Indiana Jones, Metroid Prime, and Pariah.
Still looking to get the Max Payne games, and Geist.

One of my nearby stores has SMT:Nocturne so I might pick that up along with maybe The World Ends With You and either Gears of War or Call of Duty 4

Alright I would get

ps3:
dead space
saints row 2
Condemned 2

ps2
Bully

Pc:
Orange Box
Fallout 3
Wrath of the Lich King

Dead Space, Far Cry 2 (both for the 360) and maybe super mario galaxy/mario kart wii. Depends on what's in stock. AND I still haven't gotten Disgaea 3!

I bought an X360 controller, Eternal Sonata, and DOAX2 at one Gamestop. Then I bought a Ninja Gaiden 2, Bioshock, and Lost Odyssey later on. I plan on getting Tomb Raider Anniversary, Dead or Alive 4, and Granf Theft Auto IV tomorrow.

[quote name='smarkbran']do we need a coupon for this sale? Im a little confused...sorry if this has already been addressed.[/quote]

Initially you needed a coupon because it was exclusive to email members, but they extended it to everyone without the need of a coupon.

Hmm. Fable 2, Blast Works, Ultimate Shooting Collection, Spectral Force 3 and Operation Darkness. Can't think of any others right now.

I'm gonna see if I can get lucky and get my hands on Fable 2. A long shot I know but just maybe I will score one. I will worry about what else to
get if they have that in.

wooo! just what i need, im gonna go pick up some games for 360 since im getting one REAL soon.
These are the games i will be getting:
Dead Space
Fable 2
Mass Effect
Rockband 2
Halo 3
and Grand Theft Auto IV

hopefully there are used ones of these games! i need to get some games for cheap so i can get my console.

I'm going to try to pick up some ds games like The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy IV, and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

It would also be nice if I could find Fable 2, Saints Row 2, and Soul Calibur--but hopes aren't up for those...

Fable 2
Top Spin 3
Madden 09
Farcry 2
Boom Blox
The World Ends With You
Mario Cart
Etc.

If only games were sold for $2 each...

With all good games that just came out recently, it is a bit overwhelming trying to play as many as you can. I can't even finish the games I have during the last sale. I'll check things out and hope some of games I want will be at same store. Hoping for a single game coupon instead. I hate trying to match the same price to get more bang for my buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back