GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping to pick up Metal Gear Acid 2, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Loco Roco, Megaman Powered Up, God of War: Chains of Olympus, and Riviera: The Promised Land all for the PSP.

Is this separate from the earlier thread like this? If so, I'd also like to pick up

Overlord 360
Professor Layton (I heff tvelve metchsteek)
Saint's Row

With the B2G1, I might get Grid, SC4 and Madden...

I'm really interested in Fallout 3, Metal Gear 4 (finally) and Little Big Planet!!!

Hmm, for a cheap trip I'm thinking LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and and maybe Orange Box.

Just picked up a 360 so I have some catching up to do, and this sale seemed to happen at the perfect timing. First few games I will pick up:

Gears of War
Bioshock
Orange Box

Can't beat three games for the price of one. Thanks.

Man, I'd love to be able to pick up Dead Space, Call of Duty 4, and GTA4. Slim chance on getting Dead Space used seeing as how it just came out, but you never know.

lol i dont think any of the newer released titles will go used that quick. i could only imagined a handful of copies of Fable 2, Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Midnight Club LA, etc. will all be there perfectly waiting for anyone. Although 2 copies of infinite undiscovery and 1 copy of eternal sonata which i picked up at 3 diffent GS lol.
But....good luck CAGS! I hope you guys get what your looking for because those would be some nice scores for the weekend.

One of the GS near me had SNK Classics,Dawn of Mana,World Heroes Anthology,Suikoden V,Persona III all used. I may head up there later and get in on that.

This sale has treated me very well (well, the coupon portion last week too). I was able to score:
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Tales of Vesperia
Golden Ax: Beast Rider
Saints Row 2
Far Cry 2
Infinite Undiscovery

I actually picked up a few others that weren't for me too.

In my dreams I would walk into the store and find Fable 2, Dead Space, and Far Cry 2 sitting there on the used rack,:drool: but I doubt I will be that lucky.

More likely, I'll end up going for some lower priced older games that are actually there. Maybe Condemned 2, PGR4, and Devil May Cry 4.

I see they decided to extend it into the weekend. I am interested in getting:

Ring of Red
Zone of Enders 2
Resident Evil 2 and 3 for the GC

I'd look to complete my Guitar Hero collection with I and Encore. I'd probably pick up Madden 09 and another Silent Hill game.

Fable II, Endwar, Left 4 Dead, and a bunch of older 360 titles I've not got around to getting yet. I'd probably alos pick up WarioWare, SuperPaper Mario and a few others for Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back