GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Dead Space for PS3, as well as SW:FU and Mercs2. Thinking about another run today. May pick up a DS3 along with Lego Batman, need to think of a 3rd.

Ended up getting a paradise bundle. Burnout Paradise for myself and for my daughter Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise and Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise.

[quote name='ajh2298']OK. checked the on-line stock locator this morning and found a store in my area that says it has both Dead Space and Saints Row 2. Might run out and do a return and rebuy with the copy of Far Cry2 I picked up yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Was able to get this done this morning but the asshat clerk did not want to do it for me, he told me since I didnt buy Far Cry from his store he couldnt do it. I told him to call the store manager or DM and I would wait there until he did. He waited like 2 minutes and than told me the same line they always give "I'll do it for you this time, and this time only".

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a great contest...

Games I'm looking to purchase:

Fallout 3
MGS4
Little Big Planet
Rock Band 2
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Dead Space
Silent Hill Homecoming

Headed in looking for FarCry Instincts-Predator, Warriors Orochi and Dynasty Warriors 6. I love these sales for picking up catalog stuff.

Score! I was able to find Dead Space (360), Saints Row 2 (360) and Fable 2. There is a GS not far from me that has a copy of Far Cry 2 (360) in stock but I can't think of 2 other $55 games I want so I'll wait for the next B2G2. I love B2G1.

Already have LBP and Resistance 2 preorderd. I would like to get Dead Space. (Waiting on a deal) Waiting to see more reviews of Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and Mirror's Edge before making my mind up on those.

so many games, so little money...i would definately love to enjoy a good deal on dead space, fable II, and, most of all, fallout 3.

these sales have to stop!

last week i picked up dead space, saints row 2, and tales...after picking up tiger 08, graw 2 and katamari...

today i picked up rbsv2, army of two, and viva pinata (the new one), rbsv, naturo and lego star wars the complete saga.

im gonna have to just stop reading this forum and play some games and emerge after xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back