Gamestop buy 2 get 1 free USED! Select Stores Only

warnerdavid

CAGiversary!
Was posted on the door of the local gamestop. Not sure if its only instore, only local or online yet? But its here in Tomah, WI (Brand new store)

Kinda urked no NHL12 used.

Why would you find a 12 sports game used already? Don't people know that every year is basically the same anyway? I only trade in sports games before the new one comes out (if im upgrading, which is rare)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Why would you find a 12 sports game used already? Don't people know that every year is basically the same anyway? I only trade in sports games before the new one comes out (if im upgrading, which is rare)[/QUOTE]

My local store told me they've had 20 copies of Gears 3 already traded in and all of them have been sold through. I know they have a few copies of Madden/NCAA 12 on the shelves.

that could be it. You posted that its a brand new store. Some do that when they just open up or they could be trying to match TRU 2 for 1, but I doubt idea #2

[quote name='warnerdavid'] (Brand new store)

[/QUOTE]

That's the important part of this post. It's at this brand new store. Almost certainly not chain-wide.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Why would you find a 12 sports game used already? Don't people know that every year is basically the same anyway? I only trade in sports games before the new one comes out (if im upgrading, which is rare)[/QUOTE]I have seen the "mom buy me this mom buy me that" brats that just want it b/c their friends have it then return/trade things in days later. Nothing new short attention spans combined, with too much idle time & short games etc.

I got an e-mail for a local Gamestop having this sale, too, and it is not a new store. This deal is YMMV, so call your store before you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a new store then its probably not nation wide, and isn't showing online. Might want to change the title OP or move this to the regional threads.

All the stores I've been to recently look primed for the sale. They all had tons of games shelved spine out, 3-4 rows solid from the floor. The majority had generic gamestop cases, like they were restocked from the warehouse.

I had went to my local game stop before seeing this and didnt see anything out of the ordinary, then again i wasn't really looking at the door.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Why would you find a 12 sports game used already? Don't people know that every year is basically the same anyway? I only trade in sports games before the new one comes out (if im upgrading, which is rare)[/QUOTE]
There was a copy of NCAA 12 at mine the friday after it came out.

Mine had Madden used the day it came out.

bread's done
Back