Gamestop Canada Boxing Day 2011 Videogame flyer full deals

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
Read carefully as some are only during certain days

Xbox 360 4GB Console $129.99(two days only dec26-27)

$39.99 game titles
Batman Arkham City
Gears of War 3
Forza Motorsport 4
Battlefield 3
Saints Row:the 3rd
NHL 12

$29.99 game titles
Assassin's Creed Revelations(Dec 26 only)
Rage
Red Dead Redemption
Mortal Kombat
inFamous 2
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

PS3 3D Bundle $299.99

GAME DEALS(dec26-31st only)

$49.99 Game titles
Assault Horizon
Call of Duty MW3
Dark Souls
Dragonball Z ultimate tenkaici

$39.99 Game titles
Catherine
fifa soccer 12
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
Madden 12
Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Need for Speed: RUN (Limited Edition)
Rayman Origins
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
White Knight Chronicles 2
X-MEN: Destiny

$29.99 Game titles
The Black Eyed Peas Experience
Conduit 2
Dead Island
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dance Central 2
Dance Central 1
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports Season Two
Socom 4
Once Upon a Monster
Devil Survivor Overclocked(3ds)
shinobi(3ds)
The SIMS 3
Sonic Generations(3ds)
ZUMBA Fitness

$24.99 Game titles
halo:reach

$19.99 and under Game titles
The Cursed Crusade
The House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut
Glee Jaroke Revolution$19.99
Lego Harry Potter years 1-4$14.99
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3
Virtua Tennis 4

XBOX 360 4GB Console with Kinect$199.99
XBOX Kinect Sensor Bundle with Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja$99.99

X12 Gaming Headset$49.99
Engerizer Power and Play with Batteries Xbox$34.99
Survival Shadows of Katmai Xbox/PS3$59.99
Disney Girls Case Nintendo DS$9.99

StarCraft 2(pc)$34.99
World of WarCraft: Battle Chest(pc)$14.99
World of WarCraft: Cataclysm(pc)$24.99

Ultimate Combo Packs $59.99
PS Move with Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest & Sports Champions$79.99
PlayStation 3 160GB Console
Action Board for Wii (White or Black)$29.99
Engerizer Power & Play ps3 $29.99
Turtle Beach Gaming Headset Amplified Stereo Sound$49.99

UFC Ultimate Knockouts 7 DVD with UFC Undisputed 2010$9.99

DEC 26 ONLY
Nintendo Dsi XL, Incl. Ear Buds, Cloth, Screen Protector & Sys.$99.99(USED)
Nintendo Dsi, Incl. Ear Buds, Cloth, Screen Protector & Sys$79.99(USED)
Nintendo DS Lite, Incl. Ear Buds, Cloth, Screen Protector & Sys$59.99(USED)

Save 10% when you buy 2 used games
Save 20% when you buy 3 used games
Save 30% when you buy 4 used games
Save 50% when you buy 5 or more used games

DEC 27-31ST Used games,accessories and consoles deals

2 for $5.00 on all used games priced $4.99 or less
2 for $20.00 on all used games priced $14.99 or less
2 for $30.00 on all used games priced $19.99 or less

$34.99 Game titles used
Battlefield 3
Resistance 3
Gears of War 3

$24.99 Game titles used
Infamous 2
Call of Duty: Black OPS
Socom 4
L.A. NOIRE
Crysis 2

$19.99 Game titles used
HALO: Reach
Killzone 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really like Saints Row, but the Third looks good. Okay, it was mainly the LMFAO commercial that made me want the game. By activating the PS3's online pass before Valentine's Day 2012, you can get Saints Row 2 for free (via PSN).

[quote name='Mr.']I didn't really like Saints Row, but the Third looks good. Okay, it was mainly the LMFAO commercial that made me want the game. By activating the PS3's online pass before Valentine's Day 2012, you can get Saints Row 2 for free (via PSN).[/QUOTE]

I thought SR1 was ok, and SR2 was incredible (playing through co op anyways). SR3 is functionally better, with levelling/character dev, but the story and mission structure feels so disjointed it's hard to really get involved on any deep level. It's a great game for blowing shit up though.

Saints Row The Third is my second favourite game this year, after Uncharted 3. It was hella fun. The story is far from perfect, but having played the first and second game, I was attached to the characters. The absurdity of the story does match the absurdity of the gameplay though. This is NOT a GTA clone, Volition really took it in it's own (insane) direction. I do believe the gameplay was more entertaining and I had a better time with Saints Row The Third than I did with GTA IV, which is saying a lot considering that it is one of my favourite games ever.

This game is pure unadulterated awesome, smothered in crazy sauce with a side helping of stupendous activities, vehicles, weapons, etc. Suffice to say, brilliant game.

I could go on, but you really should just play it for yourself.

the 5 used games for 50% off is an amazing deal, went to store today, it stacked with 10% edge card to become 60% off, here are my pick ups

Resistance 3 $20.24
Gears 3 $15.74
Portal 2 $15.74
Mortal Kombat $11.24
LA Noire $13.49
Dungeon Siege 3 $15.74
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 $13.49
White Knight 2 $15.74

Ordered Dead Space 2, Homefront, Child of Eden, Brutal Legend and Super Paper Mario for $42 online. Not really interested in Brutal Legend, but I needed a fifth game.

Thanks for the heads up about AC Revelations. I am not too far away from their warehouse, so I hope the shipping time is decent.

Can't wait to play the final chapter of AC. The three games prior have such a build-up!

[quote name='Andyg88']Thanks for the heads up about AC Revelations. I am not too far away from their warehouse, so I hope the shipping time is decent.

Can't wait to play the final chapter of AC. The three games prior have such a build-up![/QUOTE]
It's not the final chapter. It's Ezio's last game, not the last game in the series. We still have Assassin's Creed 3 next year hopefully. If they were smart anyways.

Got El Shaddai new for PS3 for 20 bucks. Dunno if it's everywhere, tho it seems like it. The website still has it for full price.

nothing special but managed to get
Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon - 7.49
Heavy Rain - 12.49
Resonance of Fate - 17.49
Star Ocean Last Hope - 12.49
Demon Souls - 7.49
3D Dot Game Heroes - 12.49
Valkyria Chronicles - 22.50
Lost Odyssey - 7.49

I didn't get to EB Games till after 10 and it was packed with a huge lineup then i left to go to Futureshop and Walmart then i left and came back and heard they were sold out of Saints Row the third for PS3 ( i know surprise surprise ) and apparently one other location they couldn't get a hold of to ask if they had any in stock then they mentioned another location was out so i am happy i ordered SR3 online ..... but i was looking for House Of The Dead for PS3 at Futureshop ( i thought that's where it was for $19.99 ) i went to buy it online couldn't find stock and i thought maybe it was EB Games ... well ... it was

Hoping i can still get a copy before places sell out ( if they do )

[quote name='wrathchild']nothing special but managed to get

3D Dot Game Heroes - 12.49
[/QUOTE]

Used or New?

[quote name='poiuiu']Got El Shaddai new for PS3 for 20 bucks. Dunno if it's everywhere, tho it seems like it. The website still has it for full price.[/QUOTE] Looks like they changed the MSRP online as well. PS3 is all out, but they still have the 360 version. I wanted to check out EB today for that Metatron game, but they still had a line-up on the 27th just to get in. WTF? Same with lululemon. Good thing I grabbed Saints Row the Third at Sears.

[quote name='poiuiu']Got El Shaddai new for PS3 for 20 bucks. Dunno if it's everywhere, tho it seems like it. The website still has it for full price.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. worth considering. I have so many games to play I could wait for it to get cheaper, but with a title this obscure I risk it becoming rare and actually more expensive. What should I do?

[quote name='VetraX']Used or New?[/QUOTE]
used. got it yesterday when the buy 5+ games and get 50% promotion was happening

[quote name='Norieaga']Anyone who ordered AssCreed: Revelations from EB have it ship or processed yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope nothing yet for EB for FS.

On a side note does EB ship with Canada Post or Puralator ? They advertise as directly to your door so I'm assuming Puralator.

[quote name='afterburn999']Nope nothing yet for EB for FS.

On a side note does EB ship with Canada Post or Puralator ? They advertise as directly to your door so I'm assuming Puralator.[/QUOTE]
They use both. My Saints Row shipped out today and they used Purolator. I guess whatever is cost effective for them. Have I mentioned how much I hate purolator? At least thanks to a poster here I know a way to get them to leave the package without needing a person there to sign for it.

[quote name='Shinn23']It's not the final chapter. It's Ezio's last game, not the last game in the series. We still have Assassin's Creed 3 next year hopefully. If they were smart anyways.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... Another stupid cliffhanger ending.

[quote name='afterburn999']Explain.[/QUOTE]
EB has been taking in old consoles (Wii, XBOX 360 and PS3) for trade in, you get $100 return towards a new console PS3 or XBOX 360. With 4GB XBOX 360 at $129.99 during Dec 26-27.

[quote name='Shinn23']They use both. My Saints Row shipped out today and they used Purolator. I guess whatever is cost effective for them. Have I mentioned how much I hate purolator? At least thanks to a poster here I know a way to get them to leave the package without needing a person there to sign for it.[/QUOTE]

Please explain? I'd love not having to go pick it up on another day. I love UPS for that, leave it right at the door, ring the bell and walk away wether I'm home or not.

[quote name='Stanger31']Please explain? I'd love not having to go pick it up on another day. I love UPS for that, leave it right at the door, ring the bell and walk away wether I'm home or not.[/QUOTE]
Purolators website has form you can print and fill out and leave for the courier, or you can make your own. I got a no signature required sticker mailed to me after I used theirs forms a couple of times. Sometimes they still need a signature on certain deliveries; I know that anything that Dell ships out Purolator needs a signature.

[quote name='poiuiu']Got El Shaddai new for PS3 for 20 bucks. Dunno if it's everywhere, tho it seems like it. The website still has it for full price.[/QUOTE]
i can confirm the used copies are 14.99 if you could find one; pretty good if you could find another $14.99 game for the 2 for $20 deal.

[quote name='afterburn999']Is anyone elses tracking number working for their Eb Assassins Creed order ?[/QUOTE]

It will show as active in the morning.

Just got my AC:R order for PS3 and it is the signature edition but it's missing the Bonus DLC code. I got the french slip that shows all the DLC but the english slip with the code is missing. I'm not gunna fuss over it cause $19.99 is steal 45 days after launch.

Quick note: The "free" Ancestor Character Pack Bonus isn't actually free, EBGames/GameStop failed at their advertising. Either way, $20 for a game that's almost two months old is a steal.

rock on! same here too bad i still need to get thru brotherhood :( you guys finsihed that one yet? dang it is everyones copy just shrink wrapped so basically we dont get teh nice wrapped stuff? so is this gutted? but true enuffs at 19.99 not much to complain i just hate the cover art they cheaped out on ink its black and white true I have teh online code but no bonus code

i hate purolator less now that the sticker is on they wont make go to their depot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']rock on! same here too bad i still need to get thru brotherhood :( you guys finsihed that one yet?[/QUOTE]

I just started it 3 days ago, since my wife just finished revelations. So far it's good.

Damn Purolator are fast. Only took them two days to deliver my game. That's mighty impressive when compared to CP or UPS.

[quote name='retro.elite']Purolators website has form you can print and fill out and leave for the courier, or you can make your own. I got a no signature required sticker mailed to me after I used theirs forms a couple of times. Sometimes they still need a signature on certain deliveries; I know that anything that Dell ships out Purolator needs a signature.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for that information, I'll be sure to use it in the future! Thanks for getting the link in there also, it's much appreciated.

Missed Puralator yesterday, but had it re-delivered today.

I got a signature edition of Assassin's Creed Revelations for PS3? Seems that AC1 is included in this bundle as well. Neat. Is this what they sent out to everyone?

[quote name='Andyg88']Missed Puralator yesterday, but had it re-delivered today.

I got a signature edition of Assassin's Creed Revelations for PS3? Seems that AC1 is included in this bundle as well. Neat. Is this what they sent out to everyone?[/QUOTE]

AC1 is included in first-run copies of the PS3 version, from all retailers. Does your Signature Edition include the bonuses? Apparently the PS3 DLC cards weren't included in the box and were passed out to pre-orders in-store.

[quote name='Mr.']AC1 is included in first-run copies of the PS3 version, from all retailers. Does your Signature Edition include the bonuses? Apparently the PS3 DLC cards weren't included in the box and were passed out to pre-orders in-store.[/QUOTE]

No Gamestop EBGames "Anglais" DLC paper in the box, however a very helpful French card that says I should refer to the non-existant English card. Oh well, I'm not concerned as long as the DLC isn't required to finish the main game's story.

I did, however get the UPlay Passport Card.

[quote name='wrathchild']i can confirm the used copies are 14.99 if you could find one; pretty good if you could find another $14.99 game for the 2 for $20 deal.[/QUOTE]

That would be great if I could actually convince a store to sell it to me at that price. I don't get it: the web site has it listed at 19.99 new, it is available at several stores, and yet when I go there they insist it is 49.99 or 59.99.

[quote name='BeerBro']Can the Signature Edition of AC: R be traded in at any stores?[/QUOTE]

No, I tried trading it in to Futureshop 2 days ago. They wouldn't take it because the computer couldn't recognize the SKU code.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']No, I tried trading it in to Futureshop 2 days ago. They wouldn't take it because the computer couldn't recognize the SKU code.[/QUOTE]

After having just finished the game, I bought it back to EBGames and they accepted the Signature Edition just fine with a TIV of $15.

bread's done
Back