Gamestop Canada Web Only Black Friday Deals

djsaiyan

CAGiversary!
Figured another thread was warranted for this, so people didn't have to dig through the other one.

First deals are:

Black Ops Prestige Edition - 99.99
Fallout: New Vegas - 39.99

For both consoles

Uh, what's with all these toys with Mature games? An RC car (with creeper spycam) or that jack-in-the-box with Assassin's Creed.

Well I spent way more today than I was anticipating, so no Blops for me. Today was like my own little Christmas; Alan Wake CE, Fable 3 CE, Tekken 6 CE, Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Ed., The Complete Seinfeld Series on DVD, and 6 tall boys. Everything was on sale, though! And I bought the Alan Wake and Fable 3 CE's from TrU a few days ago, but they arrived today heh.

[quote name='Mr.']Uh, what's with all these toys with Mature games? An RC car (with creeper spycam) or that jack-in-the-box with Assassin's Creed.[/QUOTE]
Might as well throw in an extra toy while you're already buying your new toy. :)

[quote name='game_fanatic']Well I spent way more today than I was anticipating, so no Blops for me. Today was like my own little Christmas; Alan Wake CE, Fable 3 CE, Tekken 6 CE, Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Ed., The Complete Seinfeld Series on DVD, and 6 tall boys. Everything was on sale, though! And I bought the Alan Wake and Fable 3 CE's from TrU a few days ago, but they arrived today heh.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you get Seinfeld and how much? I'dlove to get the complete series at a good price!
I'd ask where you got the tall boys, but that I can figure on my own...

[quote name='game_fanatic']Well I spent way more today than I was anticipating, so no Blops for me. Today was like my own little Christmas; Alan Wake CE, Fable 3 CE, Tekken 6 CE, Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Ed., The Complete Seinfeld Series on DVD, and 6 tall boys. Everything was on sale, though! And I bought the Alan Wake and Fable 3 CE's from TrU a few days ago, but they arrived today heh.[/QUOTE]

Was there a good deal on Alan Wake CE somewhere? I'd love to pick up the CE of this game...

[quote name='craig64']Was there a good deal on Alan Wake CE somewhere? I'd love to pick up the CE of this game...[/QUOTE]

TRU's sale last week.

The seinfeld set was bought at Costco for $79.99, incredible deal! On sale till December 5 believe! And I got Alan wake and fable 3 for $109.98 at tru, not an incredible deal but I'm satisfied!

Aaargh Costco, why do you torture me so? I'm always thinking of getting a membership, but can never justify it enough from past experiences there. Once in a while something comes up that makes me think again!
Thanks anyway game_fanatic

Why waste money on the Prestige Edition not really worth it since Hardened Edition and the Prestige edition is the same except for the RC and yes they have it on stock now on some EB stores wish I waited for the hardened version now :(

bread's done
Back