Gamestop clearance sale on some action figures 50% off

tearsintherain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
41 (last count) items on clearance sale at gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-lootsale2015,28zu0,136

stuff like batman, assassins creed, a few shirts for example this is $30 down from $60:

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/batman-arkham-asylum-bane-vs-batman-action-figure-two-pack-set/109614

320787b.jpg

shipping is free if over $25, don't think there is a free shipping coupon anymore but not sure since i don't order online from gamestop much

most of the items frankly are crap stuff thats probably been sitting in the gamestop warehouse for 2 years but they look better than amiibos

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombiecide (a boardgame with dozens of miniatures) and one of its expansions are half off, which is a pretty good deal if you are into that sort of game.  The Bioshock Infinite boardgame is a nice deal for under 30 bones, but I remember pre-ordering it last year (or the year before?) and I still have yet to play it!

Zombiecide (a boardgame with dozens of miniatures) and one of its expansions are half off, which is a pretty good deal if you are into that sort of game. The Bioshock Infinite boardgame is a nice deal for under 30 bones, but I remember pre-ordering it last year (or the year before?) and I still have yet to play it!
Definitely watching this one, its around 35-36 elsewhere, so kinda feel it might drop in price some more at gs and going to wait a little while to see if that happens before pulling the trigger.

Pretty weak selection on figures unfortunately. They dropped the price on a bunch of Diamond Selects a while back and that was pretty solid.

I forgot that those Injustice figures are 3.75 inch scale so on par with Marvel Universe, I was thinking they were 6 inch scale. Checking reviews they seem to be pretty poorly made too : / I suppose my wallet is safe at least hah

I am really tempted by the Arkham figures but their really poor articulation has always put me off from those lines.

bread's done
Back