Gamestop.com - 25% off pre-owned games [Ends 11/11]

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Cheap Ass Gamer Link

25% Off Preowned!

spop_step1.gif

ADD any in-stock preowned video games or DVDs to your cart. Excludes bundles, consoles, & accessories.

spop_step2.gif

Enter the coupon code 25PO25 into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page, and click "Activate".

spop_step3.gif

Check out as normal! Your discount will be applied at checkout!

Cheap Ass Gamer Link

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Offer subject to modification or termination at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. Valid only on instock preowned video games & DVDs only. Offer not valid with bundles, consoles, or accessories. Offer not valid in stores. Only 1 offer per order - may not be combined with any other offers or promotions. While supplies last.

[quote name='sandrokstar']is this one of those against the clock deals? i hope not, i gotta wait for Shadow of Colossus to get back in stock.[/QUOTE]

If you mean their daily deal, then yes it is. It will expire around approximately 10 or 11am(can't remember which exactly, but its in the morning) EDT tomorrow.

[quote name='banpeikun']gamestop.com has no pre-owned DS games?[/QUOTE]

they do, but they're all out of stock... every single game :cry:

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Are instructions and packaging guaranteed?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure thats a no for Gamestop unfortunately.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm pretty sure thats a no for Gamestop unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

yep I would say 90% of the stuff I have bought from them comes without manual or case.

I don't like whenever GS has a online sale like this... I can never find the games I want...

But then again, I wouldn't want to order from the online since they do not guarantee case/manual and they screwed me over on the DDS2 soundtrack (which they're still advertising!).

That's what I thought and that's what will keep me from buying online from them.

I'd rather wait for the B2G1F sales that combine with the 10% off card. (You know, like last week's.) Then, I can verify everything comes with the game.

I ordered about 6 times.. and not once have gotten a complete... game..

I got a copy of shadow hearts so badly scratch.. I sent it back the same day..

[quote name='62t']has anyone order teh atlus reprint games off their website?[/QUOTE]I ordered Cubivore. It's more or less brand new, but they opene it to sell it "used." Comes with perfect box, inserts, etc.

Not sure if it's just me, but I added Burnout Revenge to my cart (preowned of course) and tried the code 25PO25 but it says it's invalid. Did the deal end?

[quote name='Final Starman']Not sure if it's just me, but I added Burnout Revenge to my cart (preowned of course) and tried the code 25PO25 but it says it's invalid. Did the deal end?[/QUOTE]

Whoops. Yeah, that's what happened to me too. I think it's gone.

bread's done
Back