Gamestop.com $5 off NEW PS3 games ($59.99 and up) with code 5PS3

Not to shab, I might use this and SAVER to preorder Disgaea 3. I know Rosenqueen has it for preorder too, but this way I can get it about $10 cheaper. Thanks OP!

i think it's off 49.99 and up... thanks for the code. :)

for some reason i can't get any free shipping codes to work on pre-orders.

[quote name='fatez']i think it's off 49.99 and up... thanks for the code. :)

for some reason i can't get any free shipping codes to work on pre-orders.[/quote]

You are right, it is for $49.99. I can get the SAVER discount to work, not sure what you are doing.

Anyways, when I got to checkout, it told me the $5 discount did NOT work with Disgaea 3. Stupid Gamestop. And I just realized they charge tax too, so I'm def preordering from Rosenqueen.

Tax kind of kills this deal since you really just save about a dollar or two. If you were planning to pay tax anyway, then it's a pretty good offer for GS to do.

It won't stack with SAVER, so you can't double-up on it to get free shipping.

Though, in theory, you could use it for one of the "in-store pickup" games and skip on the shipping charges.

I decided to test out the checkout with Soul Calibur 4 Limited Edition and get this at the final screen.

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:5PS3 - $5 off any PS3 game $49.99 or moreCoupon:SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order. Minimum cart value must be $25.00

SAVER shows in my cart. The $5 coupon does not.

EDIT: Just tried it again without SAVER. Still no dice.

[quote name='cagvash']I also tried it with Disgaea 3... no go :whistle2:#

At least it works on Soul Calibur IV[/quote]

STRANGE... I added two Disgaea 3's and it shows up as $10 off.

What the heck?

No go for RB2, FO3 or R2 either.

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:5PS3 - $5 off any PS3 game $49.99 or more

[quote name='InFlames215']STRANGE... I added two Disgaea 3's and it shows up as $10 off.

What the heck?[/quote]

Try checking out with it. ;)

[quote name='GuardianE']Try checking out with it. ;)[/quote]

I DID. It works. In fact, I added SAVER to it, and both the $10 discount and SAVER appear at the final checkout page.

[quote name='InFlames215']I DID. It works. In fact, I added SAVER to it, and both the $10 discount and SAVER appear at the final checkout page.[/quote]:whistle2:s

Very odd. SAVER isn't supposed to stack with anything save EDGE card #'s for used games, and nothing else for new.

Lucky that it stacked with SAVER and seemed to work twice.

i have 5PS3 and SAVER stacked on COD4 (which just dropped to $50!), but i'm wondering if stores ever match online coupons. I'd rather just drive a mile and go pick it up at the store right now. I've never bought from gamestop.com, what's the "in-store pickup" someone mentioned above? It's only for certain games? cause i don't see it anywhere.

[quote name='shrike4242']:whistle2:s

Very odd. SAVER isn't supposed to stack with anything save EDGE card #'s for used games, and nothing else for new.

Lucky that it stacked with SAVER and seemed to work twice.[/quote]

Didn't the re-launch of GS.com allow for stacking of coupons (which why users can now get used games for 26% off and free shipping using saver,cag16 and edge) ??

bread's done
Back