Gamestop.com B2G1F used game sale

y2jasper

CAGiversary!
Just read on gamestop's twitter page, now through 2/28, buy 2 get 1 freeon used games with code "FEB2G1".

http://www.gamestop.com/

time to hunt for stacking codes?

EDIT: just to avoid any confusion to new readers, codes DO NOT stack anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drabelincoln']the tax on my order was also double and after i completed checkout it corrected itself..[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't.:bomb:

Off to customer service.

[quote name='twiceborn']Mine didn't.:bomb:

Off to customer service.[/QUOTE]

Log back into your account and view your order history. Mine is lower then what it was.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Log back into your account and view your order history. Mine is lower then what it was.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it adjusted on the order history page, wierd.

[quote name='david12795']hmm i see modern warfare 2 is in stock for :ps3: are they safe to play online now since sony got strict on hacked ps3s?[/QUOTE]

If your ps3 isn't hacked, you are fine.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is it worth it to order 2 x black ops to flip to either gamestop or amazon and get ac: brotherhood for cheap or free?[/QUOTE]

There is a limit of 1 to Black Ops. You can order Black Ops, AC BH and Reach for $71.

Black Opos sells for 40 on feedbay and AC/Reach are 25-30.

So in the end you get to keep Reach or Brotherhood for 10 or so bucks after feedbay fees.

AC Brotherhood, NBA Jam, NBA 2k11 for 55 in credit. Yes please. Probably going to get some other stuff I'm interested in too like COD WaW and BFBC2. Thanks for the heads up OP.

:edit: okay so i can't access the credit anymore. not cool. hopefully cag 16 still stacks tomorrow and I can pick these games up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought God of War 3, GoW: Collection, and Dragon Age Ultimate.

Cag16, Feb2g1, and some Edge card that expired 2 years ago.

Win.

[quote name='xscorpionx']Thanks OP. Got Red Dead Redemption, Fallout New Vegas and Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of The Year Edition for $47.23
$74.97 (Cag 16 + Feb2G1) deducted $32.99. Also used "Saver" and got free shipping. Paid about $16 per game. Cant beat that!
[/QUOTE]

Hell no you can't beat that. Bought as good as you can get for a B2G1 sale. Especially considering the Arkham Asylum trade in value will skyrocket at Gamestop when Arkham City comes out. You will probably get all that for about $30 or so.

Gamestop cancelled all my 4 orders, and my credit card company told me there were transactions from them, meaning there is no problem with my billing address (plus I've ordered from them before). I guess ordering lots of games and trying to give them my money = getting my address, name, and email blacklisted. I even tried using a gift card which they rejected as well. Called customer service and the rep said "I cannot discuss this with you". He said my gift card would not work online anymore (which if it were true then THAT would be ridiculous). I just had a friend use it online for me and it worked!!! You just need a trustworthy friend who doesn't live with you to get around this... Hopefully I only have to wait 24 hrs before I can use my address again, and then on to more ordering!!!! Haha

If Gamestop were to offer deals that they were afraid of losing money on they should at least get their restrictions right online instead of trying to be sneaky about it.

Both of my orders still say "OPEN" so I'm hoping no problems. One if for me, another is for a friend that doesn't have a CC (or any debt for that matter lol). I've never had them cancel before. Plus I tend not to abuse these things like some people do, I think 2 orders (6 games) is enough.

Got

Dead Space Extraction (Wii)
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii)

CAG16+EDGE+FEB2G1

About 44 shipped (got free shipping too)

Just placed two orders:

Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Total: $41.24

God of War 3
God of War: Collection
Dragon Age: Origins

Win!

[quote name='JeriKu']Just placed two orders:

Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum

God of War 3
God of War: Collection
Dragon Age: Origins

Win![/QUOTE]

Obviously those are older games, but that is a fantastic group of games for 41 bucks. Well done.

[quote name='angelfly']I'm hoping Thursday we'll get B2G1 for B&M.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I would place an order, but some of the games I want are more obscure (as in no stores around me have them) and I *know* they wouldn't have their cases/manuals if I get them online.

Thinking about

Enslaved
Fallout NV
Uncharted 2

But they cost 17.99, 24.99, and 27.99. I really want Enslaved too. Its still a great deal since I have some credit to burn.Gonna return the GOTY I bought at Walmart I guess.

LOL raped the deal, got COD BLOPS for 360 and PS3 for 25 and the other for free, and got Mass Effect 2 for ps3 for 28. I'm so hoping this goes through:D. stacked cag16, saver, edge, and I had a $10 coupon for ultimate cheapyness

Well this sucks a bit. I have a $25 GC that I used on my 1st order that left it with about $7. The problem is when I try to use the GC on a 2nd order it trys to apply the whole $25 again. So I cannot use it until the first order takes the money of my card:(

god damn i hate gamestop.com. i tried everything i can and they still have me banned. i even moved to a new house but i guess they have my credit card banned. i even tried to use a diff. credit card and giftcards, but still banned...
i guess if this is still going tomorrow and my games are still in stock i can try to go get another gift card at gamestop and just giftcredit the whole thing anonymously, maybe have it sent to my work. goddamn i hate them banning me cuz i buy too much from their site last summer. what bs is that.

SORRY!
Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.

i was trying for a cheap naughty bear/sega sonic racing and a deadliestcatch to flip, making it a b1g1 plus a lil extra off. oh wellz

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Was gonna get FO3GOTY, GTAIV Complete, and Naughty Bear, but tax killed it. When the effective tax rate is 20%, I pass.[/QUOTE]

I know that's Fallout Game of the Year Edition but for a minute I thought it was another Gamestop Promo Code. :lol:

[quote name='Velo214']god damn i hate gamestop.com. i tried everything i can and they still have me banned. i even moved to a new house but i guess they have my credit card banned. i even tried to use a diff. credit card and giftcards, but still banned...
i guess if this is still going tomorrow and my games are still in stock i can try to go get another gift card and just credit the whole thing. goddamn i hate them banning me cuz i buy too much from their site last summer. what bs is that.

SORRY!
Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.[/QUOTE]

how long did they ban you for?

forever it seems. since last july i havnt had an order go through unless i make it anonymous n use giftcards. my powerup card is worthless since anytime i enter it my order is auto canceled. serves me right for buying through gamestop.com so much. how dare i buy products so often!
oh well, glad i killed most of my credit on a 2nd ps3 move bundle last fall at the brick n mortar.

Anybody else notice a $2.99 "handling" fee on their Order Confirmation? What's the deal with that, I thought value shipping was free.

[quote name='guessed']Stacking may be dead, I can't apply CAG16 with FEB2G1 (only applies the 1 free, no extra 16%).[/QUOTE]

Worked for me, I submitted my order a couple minutes ago.

ADD-ON: Tax seems to have adjusted after the order was completed. Makes the deal even sweeter. $47 for all three after tax.

To those of you who are ordering games online with this B2G1 Free deal; When your orders arrive in the mail, could you guys try and list the condition your items came in? By this I mean whether or not it came with the original artwork insert, and manual.

I'm just curious to see how much of their online stock is "bare" without the original case artwork & manual. I know some people have the option to take their bare games into their local GameStop stores for the artwork & manual, but some of the stores are out of stock of the games or just have similar bare copies. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Worked for me, I submitted my order a couple minutes ago.

ADD-ON: Tax seems to have adjusted after the order was completed. Makes the deal even sweeter. $47 for all three after tax.[/QUOTE]
Yup, never go by estimated tax lol

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Worked for me, I submitted my order a couple minutes ago.

ADD-ON: Tax seems to have adjusted after the order was completed. Makes the deal even sweeter. $47 for all three after tax.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the false alarm. Doesn't work with Donkey Kong Country Returns for some reason. I changed the contents of my cart, and it worked (it does work if DKCR is the third game).

[quote name='Velo214']god damn i hate gamestop.com. i tried everything i can and they still have me banned. i even moved to a new house but i guess they have my credit card banned. i even tried to use a diff. credit card and giftcards, but still banned...
i guess if this is still going tomorrow and my games are still in stock i can try to go get another gift card at gamestop and just giftcredit the whole thing anonymously, maybe have it sent to my work. goddamn i hate them banning me cuz i buy too much from their site last summer. what bs is that.

SORRY!

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.

i was trying for a cheap naughty bear/sega sonic racing and a deadliestcatch to flip, making it a b1g1 plus a lil extra off. oh wellz[/QUOTE]

It's the weirdest thing. They banned my ass and I have only ever bought 1 thing from them, the monster hunter tri deal for 29.99. And they won't even freaking tell me why i'm banned.

[quote name='Velo214']forever it seems. since last july i havnt had an order go through unless i make it anonymous n use giftcards. my powerup card is worthless since anytime i enter it my order is auto canceled. serves me right for buying through gamestop.com so much. how dare i buy products so often!
oh well, glad i killed most of my credit on a 2nd ps3 move bundle last fall at the brick n mortar.[/QUOTE]

How does one become banned by Gamestop? Have you tried contacting them to find out why you were blocked from ordering? Also, have you tried ordering using a different account that doesn't have your Powerup Rewards card associated with it?

[quote name='burger96']It's the weirdest thing. They banned my ass and I have only ever bought 1 thing from them, the monster hunter tri deal for 29.99. And they won't even freaking tell me why i'm banned.[/QUOTE]

That's sketch, sorry bro.

WOW! Amazon's TIV for 360 Black Ops is $39 tonight. Lock it in fast, inevitably this will find it's way onto SD.

Anybody know what the $2.99 "handling fee" is? Anything we can do.

[quote name='bgame2']Obviously those are older games, but that is a fantastic group of games for 41 bucks. Well done.[/QUOTE]

God of War 3 and Dragon Age were each 7.50 for more than a month at Blockbuster. Mine was overstocked with God of War 3. Great games, but not that great of a deal.

yeah i have used my gf's account n she doesnt have an edge card. i used a anonymous gift card and it worked great. i did the same thing from her account but tried using the 10%/credit on my powerup card and those 2 orders were canceled. they have never given me a reason other then saying sometimes they ban people for 3 months if they go over $1000 in 3 months but it has been much longer then 3 months and all of my orders get canceled online if i use my card. if i ask them in store they say that some customers can't order online and that i should just buy in store. but prices are higher in store and they dont have the stacking deals/glitches like this one. it's just fuckn bs is all it is. im glad i dont have that $600 gamestop credit anymore. i just gotta finish my credit and forget that gamestop exists.

Hmmm... havn't bought from them in a while, so I don't have an active EDGE card or the new powerup card... think it's worth signing up tomorrow for it to earn the points for ~$45 of used games, or am I better off buying now in case they stop CAG16 from stacking?

[quote name='AMadcap']Hmmm... havn't bought from them in a while, so I don't have an active EDGE card or the new powerup card... think it's worth signing up tomorrow for it to earn the points for ~$45 of used games, or am I better off buying now in case they stop CAG16 from stacking?[/QUOTE]

If you still have one, expired Edge cards still work online, mine "died" last August.

bread's done
Back