Gamestop.com Daily Deal- 10OFF75: Works on PRE-ORDERS

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
$10 off any order of in-stock merchandise totaling $75 or more! (Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles.)

Step 1: Add in-stock merchandise totaling $75 or more to your cart.

Step 2: Enter coupon code 10OFF75 into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page. Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Step 3: Proceed to checkout as normal. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 07/09/10 at 11 am CST.

However, it DOES work on pre-orders that total $75 or more! Happy pre-ordering!

Cool that there's a code that works on pre-orders but if we could get 25OFF working again I could actually save some money over Amazon.

This doesnt work on Halo LEs or Starcraft 2 CE

It DOES work on Gran Turismo 5 CE, Fallout New Vegas CE, Fable 3 LE. Also works for PS Move Sports bundle and Wii Sports Active 2 (or whatever its called..)

Doesn't seem like you can get any free games this way. Trust me, I tried. ;P It seems to take off a complicated percent amount so that the expensive games get a larger discount than the smaller ones. For example, checking out with Sega Superstars Tennis/XBLA Compilation Disk and Fable III CE resulted in SST/XBLA being $3.96, and Fable III being $70-something.

After tax was applied, I ended up with $74 each for the CEs of New Vegas, Fable III, and SWTFU2. Not really amazing, but since I don't think we'll see another percentage off coupon that will work for preorders on those CEs, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I'd rather buy at Amazon, but if they're going to limit pre-order credits to vanilla editions only, I'll take my discounts where I can find them.

bread's done
Back