GameStop.com - Half-Life 2 Orange Box - SAVE $5! - PC, 360, .... & PS3 on Pre-Order

hollowfreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
[quote name='LiK']it's okay, + tax, the deal is pretty much out the window[/QUOTE]

yeah I know, but it's still better than in-store.

why's the ps3 version $5 more...

it's definitely not going to be the best version considering how much Gabe Newell bitched about the system.

anyway, can't wait to play HL2 proper with high end graphics and a solid framerate.

Just to add to this, if you pre-ordered there already. The $5 discout WILL apply to you too! :D Also, it's valid in stores too. I just called them and they confirmed it.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Just to add to this, if you pre-ordered there already. The $5 discout WILL apply to you too! :D Also, it's valid in stores too. I just called them and they confirmed it.[/quote]Care to explain that one? If I already pre-ordered it, what does the store have to do to get me this $5 discount? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Care to explain that one? If I already pre-ordered it, what does the store have to do to get me this $5 discount? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
When you get to the store to pick it up, it'll will discount it the $5... plus it'll subtract whatever you put down on it.

bread's done
Back