Gamestop.com Lego Rock Band 360 $24.99 + tax

I actually tried ordering this earlier, then after I placed the order it didn't show the promo anymore and I was charged full price...had to cancel the order. did anyone get it to actually work?

I didn't actually order it today. Perhaps we should delete this thread. My order from yesterday did however ship. The keychains were however canceled.

[quote name='creep23']I ordered it yesterday and was charged 27.00 with tax free ship.[/QUOTE]
Did you order it with the AC/DC pack too?

[quote name='steelcurtain187']Did you order it with the AC/DC pack too?[/QUOTE]

No it was all sold out by the time I got to the checkout.

Just now ordered with the discount. This, plus the Best Buy RB2/Beatles deal today, gets me RB2, RB Beatles, Lego RB, and RB2 instruments for around $150 after tax. Score!

[quote name='steelcurtain187']I actually tried ordering this earlier, then after I placed the order it didn't show the promo anymore and I was charged full price...had to cancel the order. did anyone get it to actually work?[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when I try it now. It says $24.99 on the second to last window, then you click Purchase, and then says $49.99 on the order confirmation.

I ordered Lego Rock Band yesterday by itself because the track pack was sold out when I went to order it. It was stuck on verifying until this morning and then they canceled it. They never called or emailed me to tell me that they had canceled it either. Almost everyone else who got in on the deal is posting saying they got Lego Rock Band to ship.

[quote name='vermadas']This is what happens when I try it now. It says $24.99 on the second to last window, then you click Purchase, and then says $49.99 on the order confirmation.

I ordered Lego Rock Band yesterday by itself because the track pack was sold out when I went to order it. It was stuck on verifying until this morning and then they canceled it. They never called or emailed me to tell me that they had canceled it either. Almost everyone else who got in on the deal is posting saying they got Lego Rock Band to ship.[/QUOTE]
I will make sure to not purchase anything on their site again. I have never seen someone get charged a different amount after they actually click order. That is shady as fuck IMO.

Also, even after I ordered it took about a half hour to get my order to even show up in the 'my account' thing on Gamestop's website. What a joke

Ummm. I went through the whole thing. Said the total was $27 something. But when it said confirmed, it was over $50. I dont know if this is working, can anyone confirm? I went to look at my order history and it wasnt there, I dont know if this went through or not :( I hope it didnt.

EDIT: CRAP this went through. Is there a way to cancel it?!? Be careful when you order this :(

[quote name='Ness3']Ummm. I went through the whole thing. Said the total was $27 something. But when it said confirmed, it was over $50. I dont know if this is working, can anyone confirm? I went to look at my order history and it wasnt there, I dont know if this went through or not :( I hope it didnt.

EDIT: CRAP this went through. Is there a way to cancel it?!? Be careful when you order this :([/QUOTE]
You are probably going to have the same thing happen that happened to me. Just keep checking, and you should get an email for the order and the site will update finally and show your order. You can manually cancel the order through the website if you wish. That is what I did, because I got charged the wrong amount too. It is weird how it is working for some, and not others.

Could you please tell me how to cancel this order? It showed up under the order history page, but I don't see an option to cancel.

[quote name='Ness3']Could you please tell me how to cancel this order? It showed up under the order history page, but I don't see an option to cancel.[/QUOTE]
Mine was right there as a button to push when I clicked on the actual order. As long as the order hasn't gone through to any processing phase or anything, you should be able to. I had never ordered on their site before this though, so I dunno a lot about it.

[quote name='Ness3']Could you please tell me how to cancel this order? It showed up under the order history page, but I don't see an option to cancel.[/QUOTE]

I think you have to send them a letter via registered mail : )

Hah, took me a while to get that one. Still feel bad for all those people signed up for ECA.
I couldnt find the cancel button like the previous posters were saying so I sent them an email asking them to cancel the order. I hope this works.

Sweet, got it for 26.50 after tax. Now I'll just pay the $10 to import the tracks into Rock Band 2 and sell the game for 40 or so, coming out with a bunch of new songs cheap as free!

Yeah, I placed an order for the $24.99 Lego Rock Band and the free AC/DC track pack when it was first mentioned here yesterday. It was stuck verifying all day yesterday, but today it shows that it shipped. One of my Lego keychains were canceled, but the other shipped with the two games. Weird, but I'm not gonna complain. :D

Sweet. Just ordered mine. When you add it to your cart it applies the discount so the main page says $49.99 but when I paid it was $24.99

Be careful. The discount showed on both my cart and then on the final confirm/place order page. But after placing the order, on the summary page it showed the full amount with no discount.

I was able to cancel from the site after waiting a little while for the order to show up.

Right now at 3:00am, I just ordered Lego Rock Band, The Rock band metal trackpack, and the rockband ACDC track pack for $47.90. On the order confirmation page, it shows that both codes worked and when I go to "My Account" and look up "My Orders" it also shows that both codes worked. We'll see if they actually deduct $47.90 from my EDGE card. If they charge me more, they'll be in for a sh!tstorm.

If they charge me too much, can I just return everything at my local store with the receipt?

One more question. If I find a kind and generous GS employee, would I have a shot at exchanging the ps3 ACDC trackpack for a 360 ACDC trackpack (with the online receipt of course)?

$89.97
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif

BF11 - Buy any new in-stock Xbox 360 game, get 50% off any new Xbox 360 Family Game. - Rock Band: LEGO
- $25.00
clear.gif
clear.gif

BF10 - Free AC/DC Track Pack with purchase of any new rockband title. - Rock Band: AC/DC Track Pack
- $19.99
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif

Sub-Total: $44.98
clear.gif
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Handling: $2.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

- $2.99
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Estimated Tax: $2.92
clear.gif
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Payment: - $47.90
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Order Total: $0.00

this appears to be working with all family games now. the discount appears in the cart, then disappears on the second page but it finally reappears on the payment and order review page. I have the ice age game at that page now and I can't decide if i should get it for my kid or not

[quote name='ttocshsoj']this appears to be working with all family games now. the discount appears in the cart, then disappears on the second page but it finally reappears on the payment and order review page. I have the ice age game at that page now and I can't decide if i should get it for my kid or not[/QUOTE]

It lets me get Lego Rock Band for $25 even with no family games in my cart. Some people before were putting in new copies of Rock Revolution for a family game because its only $4.99. Might be a cheaper idea if you dont want to pay for ice age.

I know what you mean about the promotion disappearing and reappearing. That same sort of thing was happening to me. For some reason, it worked out better for me on Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. I don't know why.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']It lets me get Lego Rock Band for $25 even with no family games in my cart. Some people before were putting in new copies of Rock Revolution for a family game because its only $4.99. Might be a cheaper idea if you dont want to pay for ice age.

I know what you mean about the promotion disappearing and reappearing. That same sort of thing was happening to me. For some reason, it worked out better for me on Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. I don't know why.[/QUOTE]

what i meant is that all of the family games appear to be getting the 50% off discount, you don't have to add anything else to the cart

Likewise, every family game is appearing as %50 off. Even after confirmation, the total remains $26 w/ free saver shipping.

Too bad they're sold out of the AC/DC track pack, though this is a deal in itself so no complaints here... unless they cancel my order or somehow charge me full price. :evil:

Cool. Are there any other good family games to order? Most of them seem like they're "Currently not available online." I already got Ice Age for $7.48 for both the 360 and the Wii at Target after the $10 off coupons a while back.

I don't see a new weekly ad yet. I still just see the ad with black friday deals. There's a new thread with a list of family games that work with the 50% off. Those games would have to be over 80% off for me to consider them (lego rock band excluded). In fact I even bought cloudy with a chance of meatballs at target for $5 and took it across the street to FYE and traded it in for $20 cash.

Wow, just checked my order I did two days ago with this and the AC/DC pack for 360, all for $26.49 and every item on my cart shipped, including the keychain. Nice!

Worked for me as well!! Thanks OP!
But I actually need a PS3 version. Hope I can exchange this with PS3 version in store.

[quote name='jonathanp']In for one, but I have a few questions.

1. So with SAVER, what type of shipping do I get?
2. How is Gamestop's shipping times?[/QUOTE]

1) Normal slowest shipment possible
2) See #1 (honestly, about a week)

[quote name='nightmare452']1) Normal slowest shipment possible
2) See #1 (honestly, about a week)[/QUOTE]

I figured. Still in for one though.

How long is this supposed to last? I'm trying to decide whether to use SAVER or just pay the extra for faster shipping.

Not too bad. I think the true deal is for those who pick it up at this discounted price, import to Rock Band, then sell it quick to recoup the initial costs. Think i might be able to turn it around for about $30...

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Not too bad. I think the true deal is for those who pick it up at this discounted price, import to Rock Band, then sell it quick to recoup the initial costs. Think i might be able to turn it around for about $30...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was going to do this. Also, (if you guys don't have the songs yet) you can buy:

Any rock band track pack (i'm getting the metal track pack) 19.99
get acdc for free
go home and import the songs
go back to gs and sell acdc/metal track pack for 15ish

you just got 38 songs for 5 dollars. congrats, you're a cag.

[quote name='Irukandji']Yeah I was going to do this. Also, (if you guys don't have the songs yet) you can buy:

Any rock band track pack (i'm getting the metal track pack) 19.99
get acdc for free
go home and import the songs
go back to gs and sell acdc/metal track pack for 15ish

you just got 38 songs for 5 dollars. congrats, you're a cag.[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think sir. During the recent B2G1, I bought the Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 used for $16.99. To my surprise, the song import code actually worked! I'm positive that no self-respecting CAG traded that copy in. I guarantee it.

I was going to pass on this but can't at this price. Import and trade in. Really wish I could get this in store since I got a game night on saturday.

Does importing songs require any code from the instruction manual?

If no, anyone can just buy a used copy of this game at GameStop, import the songs, then return it within 7 days for full refund.

bread's done
Back