GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Since I already have Gears of War 2, I would definitely want to get Gears of War 1 to play through that as well. I wouldn't mind Halo: ODST either. Oh! And I definitely wouldn't mind having a pre-owned rock band Beatles, just in case anyone would want to play (I wouldn't mind at all, of course), I can bust it out.

Other games:
Tales of Vesperia
RE5
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

this will most definitely make me more willing to buy used games from gamestop. there's a ton of ps2 games that i'm tryin to catch up on(backwards compatible ps3) i think i'll pick up metal gear solid 3 subsistence. or any of the devil may cry's

I wish they stocked old PSone titles because I'd get Persona 2. I'm missing the manual!

Interested in: Xenosaga Episode III, Persona PSP, SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2 (need manual!)

Wet for ps3
Riveria - psp
Chameleon - psp
Mega Man Powered Up - psp
SF Alpha Max 3 - psp
Blokus - psp
Fight Night Round 3 - Xbox 360
Katamari Forever - ps3

I would love to increase my PS3 game library with used copies of Cross Edge, Disgaea 3, and Demon's Soul. Thank you for the contest, and congrats to the lucky winners in advance.

i'm interested in 360 and Wii games that I missed out on when they were originally released. I have a huge backlog already and I still need to finish Fallout 3, GTAIV, Super Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy, and more. I'd like to get Mirror's Edge, Prototype, Saint's Row 1 & 2, Deadly Creatures, and Madworld.

No guarantee on PS2 games, considering that IT'S STILL A LIVE SYSTEM, is more than a bit of a FAIL :(

But... Sonic's Genesis Collection for the 360 would be a good pickup :)

very nice! I wouldn't mind picking up a pre-owned copy of Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and Marvell Ultimate Alliance 2 with this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff; now I can safely order pre-owned games for my collection, consisting of fully complete games with cases, artwork and booklets.

I would buy:
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
- Just about any reasonably priced DS game not already in my 259-game collection :p

For a second I was dreaming of complete Ico, Tales of the Abyss, and Futurama for PS2 ... then I woke up and read the details. Still would like to get and finish Uncharted 1 and install Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion. Between edge, CAG16, and SAVER codes, gamestop.com is now THE way to buy from that company...atleast for those with patience.

I have still never picked up Dead Space and Valkyrie Chronicles, might as well order them online now that I can get a better deal but i do have 1 concern, doesn't this mean there going to be shipping the box art and manuals from retail location used games out to there online distribution center, i mean, they have to come from somewhere.

hmmmmmmm,I 've been wanting to pick up some cheap xbox 360 games and two worlds at 12.00 with the discount seems like I'm gonna pick it up especially now that you'll know you get the full game and not a crappy plain case. :)..

Huh, nice to see them change their policy like that. Hoping that the discs will usually be in good condition as well.

Fable 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, and Resistance 2 are still on my "want" list, would be pretty awesome if they sold the CE of Resistance 2 used.

360 - Guilty Gear 2: Overture (Collection's sake)
Wii - Castlevania: Judgment (Collection's sake, yet again)
Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy
DS - Metroid Prime Hunters

Hmm... there are some PSP games I need to catch up on...

Final Fantasy Tactics
Star Ocean 1/2
Disgaea 1/2
Locoroco
Patapon

And I've been wanting to pick up Twilight Princess, too.

Too bad the guarantee isn't for PS2 and Game Cube... that would be nice.

Anyway, since I'm pretty well stocked on everything this gen, I would probably go for some harder to find DS titles. If I could ever find it, I could go for some Electroplankton probably. Also, I could probably go for Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. While it's not really a hard to find game, I still need to play that one...

Lets see, I'd pick up
PS3: Prototype
DS: The new Mario and Luigi game, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
um....
and maybe someone will randomly trade in a copy of Ico to my local gamestop and itll be just sitting there on the wall for me. Like magic.

bread's done
Back