GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Persona (PSP), most definitely. Star Ocean IV in the case that it went cheap enough. I'd get Darkstalkers Chronicles for a friend, and ~maybe~ Raiden IV if it goes for cheap enough (and if I don't spend that money on importing Cave's upcoming SHMUP instead).

Off the top of my head, LittleBigPlanet and Rock Band Unplugged are my most obvious choices for what I'd get. Getting a game guaranteed complete with artwork and user manual has been the crux of my lack of visits to GameStop, but it's good to know the website can now hold to this promise.

For some reason, I'm thinking of picking up one of the older harry potter games. Might also consider getting Banjo Kazooie:N&B or Afro Samurai

Aah its nice to have the manual and original casing for preown gamestop games, now ima shop at gamestop more often.

im gonna get
Little Big Planet
Killzone 2
Uncharted

I would have to plump for ODST, after hearing my friends rave about Firefight. I would also consider Fallout 3; the consideration being whether or not I can afford to neglect the wife and kids for however many hours I'll surely put into it.

There are a few games i'm interested in such as:
Fallout 3
Fable II
MGS4
Demon's Souls
Ratchet & Clank Future:Tools of Destruction
I could go on but i think that's enough for now.

I would want to purchase: Okami (PS2), PuzzleQuest (PSP), Ninja Gaiden Sigma(Ps3), Metal Gear Acid 2 (PSP), Henry Hatsworth (DS)

I'd love to get The Conduit and Metroid Prime Trilogy, but is there any guarantee of condition of the discs (i.e. major scratches, stickers, etc.)?

Ico (PS2)

Armored Core 4 Answer (PS3)
Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions (PS3)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Dead Space (PS3)
Mass Effect (PS3)
Demon's Souls (PS3)

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (GC)
Baten Kaitos Origins (GC)

Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Punch-Out!! (Wii)
Spyborgs (Wii)
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga (Wii)

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (DS)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been weeping hard since they stopped selling PSX games a few years ago . . . Ahh.

Well!

I think now I will jump in and buy:

ICO (haaahhh! -- maybe! It'll be hard to find and all that)
Resident Evil 5 to play like a big jerk on Halloween (with the lights out, avoiding the rapping of candy-starved children)

and

Might snag either the first or second Professor Layton so that I can be a good boyfriend, or whatever. You know.

Cheapassgamer & Gamestop THANK YOU

Nba 2k10

Uncharted 2

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Ufc Undisputed

Yea some games haven't even come out , but I will gladly except a rain check.

Thank you

bread's done
Back