GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Fight Night Round 4
Red Faction Guerrilla
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
King of Fighters XII
Resistance 2
Lost Odyssey

With the EDGE card and discount codes for online use, I don't have to shuffle through hundreds of cases anymore at the local shops just to find the 'good' used copies anymore. Plus, it's cheaper!

I just purchased flat out ultimate carnage, virtua tennis 3, and mass effect for the xbox 360. All for 38 bucks. I feel like I got a very good deal.

not gonna lie, will be ordering more often now. For the time being though...Oblivion, NHL 10, and batman like everyone else

I would not mind:
Brothers in Arms
Madden 10
NHL 09
Red Faction
Mass Effect
Wolfenstein
IL2 Sturmovik
and im still trying to find some old school star wars games from xbox.

I would like to get Shadow of the Colossus it has been getting a lot of mention of late do to the Last Guardian coverage. I played ICO and it was a great experience back in the day but this game passed me by when it originally was released.

Oneechanbara, Bratz: Babyz and Vampire Rain.

See, I already have too many good games I need to finish, so I figure if I get the gift card, I'll use it to buy terrible games that I know I'll never play, that way I won't have even more good games sitting on my shelf unplayed.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Dead Rising
The Last Remnant
Mass Effect
and a ton of others I can't think of off the top of my head ;-)

Ah, who am I kidding, I'd probably get Uncharted, Rock Band(I need it to get the 54 songs or whatever in RB2), and Brutal Legend.

Would be nice to find old rare stuff at gamestop. I do find a few good titles there for a good price but with this I might order online without having to see the package.

I would like to find a copy of wolverine for the 360 for a decent price.

Now this is good news they need to apply the same standards for stores & not just online.

Dead Space & Mini-Ninjas are the only games I can think of.

finally, i'm so tired of getting games with the cover art missing. i'd love to pick up burnout paradise, with some cover art. i used to have it, but i sold it, and now regret it. perhaps a $100 gamestop card would help...

Gimme that GC CheapyD :bouncy:

As for games I wanna buy, how about GS offering some imports? That would be cool since I do not see any use of purchasing pre-owned games that can usually be found for similar prices but sealed when it comes to finding good deals.

Definitely going to pick up some PSP games now that they guarantee manuals and cover art online.

FF: Crisis Core, God of War and Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness at the very least.

I have been looking out for a good deal on Resistance 2 (PS3) and Killzone 2 (PS3) for ages. I would start there...

bread's done
Back