GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Holy crap I would totally get Beyond Good and Evil for the Gamecube. I don't know why I ever sold it. As for a curent gen game though, I would say Kirby Canvas Curse for the DS. That game always did look good to me.

It would be awesome to pick up some old DS games that get traded without boxes. What were the original owners thinking!

Some titles include Kirby Canvas Curse and the two Advance Wars games.

Let's see I would re-buy InFamous, get Marvel vs Capcom 2 for ps2, Futurama for ps2 or xbox, Resident Evil UC, Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Looking at Killzone 2 and Infamous. I'd love it if GS sold boxes and artwork on their own as well. If they can provide their empty boxes with stuff, maybe they can make up for not having it in the past by letting us buy it from them too. I've got too many used GS boxes for all these games..

I would have considered MK vs. DC, but the GF just came home and surprised me with it :).

So... I would have to say BlazBlue since I heard so much good about that game.

It's great to see GameStop made the change, it's been a long time in coming. It will only help their business, and they can definitely expect an increase in CAG's buying from their used online inventory. Big ups to Cheapy D & GS for getting this going again and for the giveaway, oh and I can't forget the coupon codes are a big plus aswell. Thanks again.

I'm looking at SOCOM: Confrontation for PS3 & Left 4 Dead & Gears of War 2 for Xbox 360.

That's pretty cool. I'll definitely start ordering online more than heading out to the store for that. Thanks for the hookup Cheapy!

I definitely still want Super Mario Galaxy for a good price. Battletoads for NES is a must (which reminds me this should come out on virtual console.)

What i really want is a used RB2 wireless drum set, but GS stopped selling them. I would love to pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum used.

I wish they had more used PS3 games available on their website. I'd like to get RE5 for PS3, but every time I check, its never available online.

All for the 360:

GTA IV
Skate 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Dirt 2
Battlefield Bad Company
X-men Wolverine
Assasin's Creed
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Resident Evil 5

Culdcept
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Xenosaga 3
Extermination
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run
Mark of the Kri
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Genji: Days of the Blade

To be honest, I have not played some of the so called great titles such as Uncharted, Bioshock, and Oblivions so I'll be picking these up.

Persona 3, Final Fantasy XII, Chrono Trigger, Dark Cloud and Ico all interest me.

...A white PS2 slim would be awesome, but I've yet to see one used.

Hooray! It's about time. I can order from Gamestop.com again.

I might pick up:
Battle Fantasia (360)
Ghostbusters (360)
Treasure World (DS)

Final Fantasy Crisis Core on PSP would be great.
Motor Storm on PS3
Star Ocean on 360
And Eternal Sonata .... so many games I want, so little time, so little money lol

Awesome, about time they do this. I'd probably pick up some of the releases over the past few months that I've skipped on to this point. RE:5 and Halo 3: ODST are a couple that come to mind off the top of my head, but there are certainly more as well. :)

Okay, the inclusion of manuals and art is actually a big deal. I'm personally looking to get into some PS2 gems like ICO and whatnot.

Guess it's time to get an EDGE card huh

Nice! I could go for some dead space extraction, paper mario (wii), prime trilogy, street fighter anniversary (ps2), doom 64 and hexen 64 (im a sucker for those old n64 fps) and some classics I may have missed last gen. good luck to all.

Wow what a great giveaway! I would be interested in DQIV and DQV for ds along with Batman. Maybe Disgaea 3 as well lol. So many things I need to catch up on.

I'd like to pick up some older games considering I never owned a PS2, but I have a backwards compatible PS3.

I'm thinking about grabbing Prototype, Wolverine, and Star Ocean 4 all for 360 as soon as the prices drop.

bread's done
Back