GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

All of these games are games I'm thinking about getting: PS3 - Cross Edge, Disgaea 3, & Infamous. Xbox 360 - Batman Arkham Asylum, Prototype, &WET. PS2: Shadow of the Colossus & Suikoden 3. Wish I could pick up a lot of PS1 RPGs like Persona 1 & 2 and Breath of Fire 4 haha.

I need to get some older ones: Uncharted, Bioshock, Mirror's Edge, and disgaea 3 for sure. Maybe even Killzone 2 or MLB The Show 09.

I might want to grab some PS2 games that I missed last gen. Looking for Odin Sphere all over and can't find it so I might as well get it online this way.

There are some PSP games I'd like to pick up:
Wipeout Pulse, Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, Gradius Collection etc.

Maybe an Ultimate Shooting Collection, Little King's Story, and HOTD Overkill for Wii while I'm at it!

Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner - I had it ordered 2 days ago, but it was cancelled due to insufficient inventory. This news makes me very happy though.

Used? I'd probably grab some of the Metroid Prime games I missed. Maybe a second-tier co-op game like Saints Row 2 or 50 Cent (for the big-ass ramps) would be a good used purchase.

hmmm... I'm thinking a 2nd copy of Gears 2 for network play/LAN parties. If anyone was stupid enough to trade in Raiden Fighters Aces I'll snap up an extra one of those. And if anyone was stupid enough to trade in Uncharted 2 so quickly, I'll take advantage of that as well.

Gah, had to get me thinking about buying more games when my backlog's so long already...

Definitively I'd pick up Batman: AA, Resident Evil 5, inFamous, Red Faction Guerrilla.
Thanks GameStop for supporting CAG.

Oh thats awesome..i hated having to make a case for my games i bought used. but i would love to play some more ps2 games i missed last gen and some early PS3 games that i missed before i had a PS3. Also prototype because i want to compare it to inFamous(which was awesome).

Wow, never would have expected this from Gamestop. Great news though, I've always wanted to buy some used stuff online with coupon codes but could never justify it knowing they may not be complete. I'm definitely interested in GH5 as well as the new Mario & Luigi DS game. Also would like to get some older PS3 games since I just got a PS3 and only have RB2 for it.

I'll be ordering Fable 2 and Red Faction Guerrilla once i get paid, other than that I'll probably wait for a Buy 2 Get 1 Free to get the rest of my games.

bread's done
Back