GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

If they drop the used price of Dead Space down to $17.99, I'd get it (with edge and CAG16, of course). Extraction was awesome, but it makes we want to replay the original.

It's about time, I never ordered online because of the simple fact that they could not guarantee a complete copy of a game. I'm gonna try and get Worms and Worms 2 for DS and Darkwatch for the PS2.

Definitely would get
:pSP:Dragoneer's Aria

And I know they don't include PS2 titles, but I can hope...
:pS2:Steambot Chronicles (been looking for a complete copy for $10 for ages)

Finally they're guaranteeing complete games again. I'm excited and definitely will look at their site now vs. going with ebay. 10%+cag16+free shipping should result in some good deals.

I need to start on my 360 collection - would want all the capcom games - lost planet colonies, dead rising, devil may cry 4, resident evil 5, bionic commando.

I think its great that Game Stop is going to finally have complete copies. I've heard horror stories of getting games without anything and being totally scratched to top it all off. That's why I never bothered to order anyhting used from their site. This could potentially change that.

I'd probably use this to pick up some older PS2 and DS games

Like:
Growlanser Generations
The Kirby games for DS
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

I'm probably going to pick up some sort of FPS soon. It's no excuse that I play this my 360 this much and I absolutely suck at them. :)

So maybe COD4 or Halo 3. Maybe I should play it cheap and go with Perfect Dark Zero...

I'm interested in getting Fight Night: Round 4 or Red Faction on Xbox 360.

It's nice to hear about the box and manual deal, definitely will make me consider buying used at GameStop.

I would be interested in picking up:

360:
Left 4 Dead
Mirror's Edge
Dead Rising
Perfect Dark Zero
NHL 10 (if that's pre-owned yet)
Fable 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Dead Space

Xbox:
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Ninja Gaiden Black

Wii:
Zack and Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind picking up a used copy of Demon's Souls... I'm sure the difficulty will lead to some trade ins

Been a long time coming. May finally decide to bite on some DS games like Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja and maybe a copy of Legacy of YS I&II. But really, I am glad Gamestop finally has a guarantee in place for the site.

And maybe also Knights in the Nightmare DS.

I'd love to pick up:

Madworld
King of Fighters XI
King of Fighters 98 UM
Gitaroo Man PSP

and a bunch of other random things... I have all the games I want right now, but a few randoms here and there.

I'm definitely more interested in trolling their site now for some of those older, harder to find games if they now guarantee it being complete although they probably don't support the older systems anymore.

Fight Night round 4

bread's done
Back