GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Phantasy Star Portable.

Interested in playing this but not so interested that I'd pay full price for it, and I can't seem to find it cheap anywhere...

Really Cool, wish the did this last month, so I could have gotten Uncharted with a case, but better late than never.

Games i'm interested in:
The Bigs
Saints Row 2
Oblivion
World at War
Dark Sector
Bully
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to pick up Halo 3: ODST (360) pre-owned, due to its shortness. Also, Prototype (360), X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Wish this guarantee was in-store too! Some games I want/can't find complete in-store:

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
Earth Defense Force 2017
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Killzone
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

I'm interested in picking up Red Faction and Batman: Arkham Asylum at some point, hopefully next time they do a buy 2 get 1 free deal for used games.

I am looking forward to actually having time to pickup and play a copy of Motorstorm: pacific rift, Red Faction: guerrilla, dirt 2, and marvel ultimate alliance 2, amongst others I cannot think of at this time.

I haven't bought anything in the way of new games lately... I think the newest game I picked up was probably Sacred 2. Since that was a disappointment, I guess I'd get a copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance so I could finally play with friends, Batman: AA because I'm missing out, and maybe Guitar Hero, but those games are just getting stupid for me.

I would like to get Forever Katamari (PS3) and Halo ODST (360). Glad they have this guarantee. I can finally buy used games from Game Stop online now.

I want "SAW the game" but not at full price......i'll give it some time then snag it on the cheap.

It's about time. Saves me some gas by not having to hunt down the holy grail (non-gutted games) around town.
May actually pick up a few now:

Dirt 2
COJ:BIB (if it was still cheaper than the new version, which it's not)
MUA 2
Red Faction

Phantasy Star Portable PSP
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero PSP $
Wipeout Pulse PSP
Steal Princess DS DS
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant Plume DS
Tales of Hearts DS
Sonic Rush Adv DS
Phantom Brave Wii
Punch Out Wii
Mario Slugger Wii

This is the kind of move that could put Gamestop.com on my personal radar for game shopping. There's a number of games I'd be interested in picking up used.

Madden 10
Dead Space
MUA2
Ghostbusters
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Overlord II

I think I might be picking up Guitar Hero: Metallica, because I'd like nothing more than to not contribute to either Activision's or Metallica's bottom dollar. Both are obnoxious. :)

This also means I'll finally start buying used from Gamestop again. Glad they brought this policy back from the ebgames.com grave. Thanks guys!

bread's done
Back