GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I wouldn't mind picking up Persona 4. Too bad PS2 games aren't a part of the guarantee. Still doesn't mean I don't want that gift card, though!!

Im thinking that ill get a copy of Head Coach 09, and probably Fight Night rd 4, I was also thinking of getting Gears of War 2

I just got a psp, so some God of War action would be appreciated. Not to mention that a copy of Ico is much more tempting with art and booklet!

Batman:Arkham Asylum (360)
Ghostbusters (360)
Gears of War
Gears of war 2
God of War
God of War 2
Boom Blox
Raving Rabbids 1,2,Tv Party

Escape from Monkey Island for the PS2 and Mega Man Anniversary collection for the Gamecube, I lost my original copy :(

Modern games that I might pick up used...maybe Guitar Hero 5, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

I'm glad they're finally implementing the old EBgames policy. Too bad it doesn't apply to instore or last gen games.

But i was hoping to pick up:
Fable 2
Mega Man X Collection

Much like last year, I'm anticipating some great deals around Black Friday for some of the games coming out that don't quite warrant a $60 purchase... Arkham Asylum, UFC, Rock Band: Beatles, maybe even SAW.

I would not purchase used online from Gamestop becuse I did not want an incomplete game. This is good news. I would be interested in:
BoomBlox 2
Oblivion GOY Edition
Demon Souls (hoping to find used soon)

Does that count for in store as well? You almost never get the cover art or the manual. Also what about trade in time, will they refuse a game with out everything?

I am glad that Gamestop is guaranteeing box art and manual.
Now I hope to pick up:

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (if they still carry it)
Silent Hill 2 PS2
Prototype PS3
Mario Kart Wii

I would really love to grab some PS2 games I missed like the Fatal Frame series and God Hand. I've got some more modern stuff as well: Battlefield: Bad Company, Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood, and Demon's Souls.

That's great! Usually I either get one or the other, the box or the manual, so this will be a nice treat.

I'd like me a slice of the following:

Dead Space
Red Dead Revolver (if I can find it)
Wario Ware for Wii

Also, if I get a PS3 anytime soon, I'd like me a copy of MGS4 and Uncharted. Delicioso!

I would go for ..

iconxbox360.gif
Battlefield Bad Company
iconps3.gif
Saints Row 2
iconps3.gif
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

I'd love to see some of the Wii games I've missed out on that having the manual and box art would be great for collection purposes like Super Mario Galaxy and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. That's pretty much been the reason I don't buy from Gamestop online.
Too bad this doesn't apply to last gen because I'd totally be picking up Ico!

My Dream List:

Armored Core for Answer
Resident Evil 5
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Ghostbusters
Battle Fantasia
Guitar Hero 5
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
BlazBlue
Red Faction: Guerilla

About time they started doing this. Hopefully it'll pour over to the B&M stores as well. Now I can get the Phoenix Wright and Megaman ZX games since none of the stores around me have complete copies of any of them.

I never got a chance to play Mass Effect, also Assassin's Creed, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and The Beatles Rock Band

bread's done
Back