GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

It's about time...Good call Gamestop for listening. NOW BRING BACK THE EB MORNING UPDATE!!! ;)

I am looking to get Call of Juarez: BiB as soon as the Pre-owned price drops to match the new price drop.

Tempted to use this to pick up Mega Man Powered Up, Gradius Collection, Samurai Shodown Anthology, and any number of other PSP games that I've had trouble picking up elsewhere.

It's about time Gamestop caught up with the likes of Gamefly.com and Amazon.com, just to name a couple of online sites that sell used games.

IF I were to purchase a used game right now it would probably be Halo 3: ODST. The game is just not worth the current $60 purchase price. (flame away fanboys, flame away) :grouphug:

Quite a few... possibilities:
LittleBigPlanet GOTY Edition
Virtua Fighter 5
Batman Arkham Asylum
Blazblue
Ratchet & Clank Future
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Boom Blox Bash Party
Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

I am hoping for a copy of Twilight Princess. I really love Zelda games and it's killing me that I don't have a copy of this yet because it is so expensive. Why Nintendo, Why? Maybe GS will drop the price to increase sales of it.

Wish I could grab some old stuff that doesn't seem to be in stores any more, like Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Etrian Odyssey, or Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

Batman:Arkham Asylum
Lego: Batman
Infamous
Ghostbusters
Wii Sports Resort
Dead Space: Extraction
Conduit

always looking for good systemlink games to play with my buddy as well.. I'm still in 56k hell..

umbrella chronicles, boom blox, metroid trilogy to name a few. trying to find reasons to turn on my wii haha. thanks!

i did notice this a few days ago but i didn't think it was new. that's a great guarantee. the old ebgames was good for that which is why i bought online with confidence from them. but since gamestop bought ebgames i haven't bought online from them since because gamespot was notorious for not having manuals or cover art. good to see that they finally realized how anal some gamers can be (like me) when it comes to manuals and cover art

oh yeah

Sacred 2
Punch-Out
Red Faction: Guerrilla
MUA2

I would be interested in picking up The Beatles: Rock Band , Guitar Hero 5, Trivial Pursuit, Wii Sports Resort, Tiger Woods 10, Punch Out, and a whole slew of other games.

bread's done
Back