GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Great deal. I'll be picking up Fable 2, King Kong, The Darkness, Blue Dragon, Devil May Cry 4 and Tomb Raider Anniversary all for the 360.

No manual or cover art was the #1 reason why I quit ordering from Gamestop.com. This welcome news may make me change my mind about used games now.

I'd consider getting:

Viva Pinata: TiP
Virtua Tennis 2009
Batman: AA
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Wolverine

I enjoy seeing all of this renewed interest in Fable 2, what a solid game that is.

I think it's time for me to bite on Valkyrie Chronicles, though. I need something to tide me over between Borderlands and MW2

Probably going to grab Fable II. $24.99 is pretty solid, especially since the first free episode hooked me and Microsoft wants ten bucks for each new chapter.

I'll be getting a used copy of Dead Space for PS3 at some point in the future.

I'll probably wait for used copies of Uncharted 2 as well.

It's nice to see GameStop finally guarantee this box and manual. With that said, I'd like to pick up an older PS2 RPG, like Persona 4, now that I know it will be complete.

Thank you for the chance to win a gift card. I would like to see:

Punch Out
Dead Space Extraction
Wet
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Ghostbusters
Prototype
Infamous

Just to name a few.

The game I have been toying with picking up, which I would pretty much have to get used, is Disgaea 2. Disgaea was one of my favorite games ever, but I never got the chance to play the sequel.

Hey, that's pretty cool. Although the only game I ever bought used that I didn't get a box for was Ninja Gaiden 2, it is annoying when it happens.

Anyways, I just got myself a PS3 Slim (I've had a 360 since launch), so I'm new to PS3 exclusives. I'd probably pick up some single player games like the first Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Any other suggestions from the rest of you CAGs would be most welcome!

This should be interesting. I quit buying used games from gamestop.com about six years ago after receiving a used copy of Burnout in a paper sleeve. I gave that copy away and picked it up AGAIN at EBGames, complete. Based on the quality of their 'new' games (opened, stickers all over the place) I'm not getting my hopes up. I may have to give them another shot, Batman: AA, Ghostbusters, and Left 4 Dead have been calling me.

)-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wipeout Pure - didn't buy it from the local shop b/c they tried giving me the homegrown boxart and no booklet. nice to know the GS online will not pull the same shenanigans.

One of these days I'll have enough room in my backlog to pick up Ratchet and Clank for the PS3....One of these days...

bread's done
Back