GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

would really like to get some older guitar hero games.

It is great GS started doing this, many games have been deal breakers since they were not complete.

now if only they would go back to price stickers that easily peeled off without leaving a ton of residue

JEFF

I'd love to pick up Dead Space, Mirrors Edge, Resistance 2, Prince of Persia, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, and Gears of War 1 and 2 used.

Nice we are now back to CAG Circa 2004. Some used games I am looking to pick up are.....

Batman Arkham Asylum
Halo ODST
Valkyria Chronicles
House of the Dead Overkill
Demon's Soul
Uncharted 1 & 2

My girlfriend just bought me a DSi for my birthday, so I'd get some DSi games:

Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
maybe Scribblenauts and Kirby Canvas Curse too

Pretty cool. I might be looking to get a few things cuz I will get a wii soon. But for now all 360 - Madden, Ghostbusters & NCAA Football 10.

There are quite a few 360 games I'm still meaning to pick up: Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, and Batman: Arkham Asylum for a few. Not to mention Killzone 2 and Resistance 2.

I've really lost all faith in gamestop lately. Ever since they offered me $3 TIC for Rock Band while selling it for $30, I've all but banned them.

Perhaps some incentives like this will give me reason to buy from them again.

I would pick up halo wars used, and would still like to get my hands on a copy of L4D.

Wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Games like these absolutely require a manual, and therefore would never order a used one online without a guarantee like this. Kudos to GS!

Awsome news! I'd definitely begin ordering used games online again, as long as I know for sure that I'm getting the original box art and manual.

Right now,I'm thinking about Madden 10 or Ghostbusters... Maybe both!

I'd definitely be interested in picking up some PS2 RPGs I missed out on now that manuals and cases are guaranteed! Maybe even Champions of Norrath.

bread's done
Back