GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Finally GameStop is stepping up their game.
I want to pick up some Dragon quest titles and some other cheap ds games like Transformers and Lost Magic.

I'd like to grab some of those Fallout Expansions used, if that is even possible. Blazblue (360), as well. I am mainly a renter these days, but the fighting games I only play once every two months, so I'll buy them cheap.

[quote name='ebubar']Sold the dying 360 for $350.00 and gonna pickup a PS3 so obviously I want some used PS3 games. My thoughts are Uncharted, MGS4, Killzone 2 and Little Big Planet should give a nice, well rounded sample of gaming goodness. Perhaps Heavenly Sword as well, if the price were right...[/QUOTE]

How on earth did u sell a 360 for $350 when new Jasper elite is $250 after rebate??

I've been trying to get a used Megaman: Powered Up, but every local store is lacking box and manual. Now there's a way.

Uncharted 2: Among Theives (PS3)
Demon Soul's (PS3)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP)

Finally Gamestop has realized what video consumers want! They got my business :applause:

Games I want for my Xbox:
Lego Indiana Jones
Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2
Halo ODST
Batman Arkham Asylum
Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero 5

Woot! Woot!! :bouncy:

I need to pick up some older PS2 stuff like Okami and Frequency, and maybe some newer 360 games that I'm behind on, like Batman and Beatles RB.

Since they're guaranteeing box/manuals for .com orders, does that mean that it's going to be really difficult to find nice box/manual versions in store? They have to come from somewhere.

It will be funny to see all of the whining ensue after they announce an ICO/Shadow of Colossus collection for the PS3.

That was the main reason I was always hesitant to order from them online. I'm curious to see what condition they are in. I've seen some cases in the store, that while they would qualify for 'having a cover and manual', I would not want to touch with bare skin. Seriously, what do some people DO with the game cases/manuals?!? Scratch that, maybe I don't want to know...

Games I would want right now are Wolfenstein and NFS: Shift

GameStop guaranteeing that you'll get the cover art and the manual on used games? There must be a God in heaven...

I'd be in for Red Faction: Guerilla, Earth Defense Force 2017, Scribblenauts, and probably FEAR 2.

I'm interested in getting a copy of...

Persona 4
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (the first one)
Crackdown
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Blaz Blue
Gears of War 2

My 360 has been at my brother's house for ages. I just recently picked up a second 360 Elite thanks to the $50 mail-in rebate and the 2009 holiday bundle. (rebates already in the mail) So I'm playing catch-up on a lot of 360 games.

Top of my wishlist is currently Batman Arkham Asylum and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. A little Tiger Woods 10 could hit that mix as well, I supppose.

I would be interested in Kingdom Hearts 1+2 (just started playing my PS2 again), Uncharted, Killzone 2 and Resistance 2.

oh wow that's awesome

it means I'll finally most likely shop online instead of in-store for most deals

definitely want to grab Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

bread's done
Back