Left 4 Dead (GOTY, II)
Tales of Vesperia
Ninety Nine Nights
Onechanbara
Devil May Cry 4

(Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some Wii games like the new Metroid go up for sale used. I'm going to soon buy a DSLite, so some of the good older games would be right up my alley, Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem, Zelda, etc.

So what do they do with all the trade-ins I've done that were disk only? Ship them to a store, and let some sucker buy them there, I guess.

One time at Pawn exchange, I found Dragon Quest VIII with two copies of the game inside, one in the normal slot, and one in the slot for the FFXII demo. Traded it in as two games. It was awesome.

Belgarath the Ancent One

Hmm, by device's that I have:

GBA:
Zelda: Minish Cap

PSP:
Gran Turismo
Crisis Core
Resistance

DSi:
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
The World Ends With You
GTA: Chinatown Wars

Gamecube:
Wind Waker

PS2:
Ico
Final Fantasy 12

Wii:
Okami
Raving Rabbids TV Party
Wii Sports Resort
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Xbox 360
Fable 2
Star Ocean
Arkham Asylum

PS3:
Heavenly Sword
Folklore
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4

Batman: Arkham Asylum made me want to pickup Dead Space and Bioshock for another round. I forget how much I like single player games sometimes.

This is a huge win for Gamestop--I like their prices, but the lottery system of getting a box was always a bummer. With the 25% off Edge+CAG combo, I generally buy new-ish games from GS. Wouldn't mind a used copy of Fallout 3 GOTY edition.

Definitely want to get my hands on Batman: AA and Deadspace, as well as the latest Professor Layton, when they get some copies in =D.
Svenrulerofall

Great news on the guarantee! That was the main reason I never ordered from them before.

Will probably look at getting Batman: Arkham Asylum, Halo:ODST, and maybe some older games I never got around to, like Army of Two, etc.

inFamous
Batman Arkham Asylum
Demon's Souls
NFS Shift
Dirt 2
Dead Space
Bioshock
Prototype
Operation Flashpoint

Well the games I would want are recent releases like Beatles Rock Band, Batman Arkham Asylum and such. So pick me and let me purchase some new games. Thanks!

i used to work at ebgames and one of the problems we had was that people would come in and take the cases and/or booklets for games, so im not sure exactly how they are going to prevent that from still happening

I'm always interested in trying to snag preowned copies of the new games. Usually those are in really good condition, especially if it was only owned for a couple of weeks.

I'd be most interested in getting my hands on Disgaea 2 (PSP) and Halo 3: ODST (360).

bread's done
Back