GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

With this new guarantee, I think I might pick up Batman Arkham Asylum. Been wanting to get my hands on that title for a few weeks now....

Resistance Retribution (PSP)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

R&C:SM recently dropped to $6.99 used, but it's hard to find complete copies at local stores. Most just have the UMD that was included in the PSP-3000 bundle, which came in a cardboard sleeve thingy. I'm ordering it from the site once used copies come back in stock.

I'm interested in games that I haven't had the chance to play yet.

Left For Dead
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Fallout 3
Guitar Hero 5
All the Rainbow Six games
Dead Space
Fight Night Round 4
Resident Evil 5

Definitely would be interested in picking up Guitar Hero 5, or World Tour for that matter. I've always been one to purchase the Guitar hero and rock band games used as the songs are usually classics anyway, so it doesn't matter when you get them.

I am hoping to pick up a preowned Brutal Legend for the PS3. If I'm lucky, perhaps Uncharted 2 as well.

One can dream right?

PS3/PS2/PSP

• Blazblue
  • Jeanne d'Arc
  • MGS: Portable Ops
  • Phantasy Star Portable
  • Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
  • Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection (this one's a stretch)
Xbox 360

• Halo 3: ODST
  • Crackdown
  • Fable 2
  • Mass Effect

Batman: Arkham Asylum :)360:)
Halo:ODST :)360:)
Williams Pinball :)360:)
Guitar Hero: Van Halen :)360:) - This is likely to drop fast w/ all the free promos.

Oh to find a used copy of Radiant Silvergun for less than a week's wages.

Other than that, Batman: AA looked like fun, but not quite enough for a full price, certainly a possibility down the line when it's cheap in the used game market.

I'd probably get Batman: Arkham Asylum and some older titles like Assassin's Creed and Guitar Hero 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like it's way overdue, but since I never ordered used games from the website, I guess it doesn't matter.

Still, nice to see they're trying!

Modern Warfare 2 in a couple of months so Activision don't get a cent of my money.

Gamestop need to start giving less trade-in value for games without the box or manual.

bread's done
Back