GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Awesome gamestop is really finding better ways to find consumer satisfaction lately.

I'd love Resident Evil 5, NHL 10, and Prototype.

Just got a PS3 so definitely going to have pick up some of the earlier stuff I haven't gotten yet. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Resistance, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this kind of bothers me, because it obviously doesn't work retroactively :p . Meaning, I may want to at LEAST try getting Soul Blade since I bought it once before online and it didnt come with everything, and getting a complete version would be cool.

Other games I would consider in light of this new promotion would be:

Thousand Arms
Ghost Busters (not sure which platform yet, maybe Xbox360).
Dead Space
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (1 and/or 2)
Eternal Sonata (maybe, I might get it new, still not sure)
Disidia Final Fantasy
Patapon (1 and 2)
Disgaea (PSP)
Disgaea 2 (PSP? PS2 maybe?)
Disgaea 3

Probably more, not sure yet.

I guess some PS3 exclusives I have yet to play.
I know I would get a used copy of COD MW, lets face it, it will happen :p

yeah I've bought many preowned games. almost everytime they are in perfect condition., I would reccomend this to everyone if they want to get a game for alittle bit cheaper

i've bought fatal inertia, the outfit, the darkness, and many others

Dude I am for sure getting Demon Soul. I also might get good old Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story. If those games ever get used then i am set!

Definitely a few DS games. TWEWY, FFTA2, and New Super Mario Bros. Played them all before but only rented them. Would love to own them.

• Batdude: Arc Weld Loony Bin
• Nathan Drake's In Trouble Again
• Jack Black's Adventures in Metalland
• I'm Famous

Last edited by a moderator:
i Wuld love to pick up uncharted drakes fortune and resident evil 5 :O shame i cant afford any games lately :( wish i can find a job easily at age 15 haha.

RE5, COD4, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1 and 2, Fable 2, Halo 3, and Persona 3 and 4. That about sums up what I'm missing.

Oh man.. that is great! The one thing that always kept me from buying used games from GameStop online was not knowing if I would get the box and manual with it. I'm super picky about the condition of my games.

I'm super poor right now, but if I had money (or a giftcard) I would definitely pick up Star Ocean: Last Hope (360), Professor Layton (DS), and Scribblenauts (DS).

bread's done
Back