GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I've been thinking of picking up the Orange Box for 360 for awhile now. Also, Left 4 Dead, Sacred 2 or Red Faction Guerilla would be pretty sweet.

KOTOR + KOTOR 2 for XBOX with instruction manuals would rock. I've owned them both in the past, but it would be nice to rebuy them complete this time.

The games I really want to pick up are:
Yakuza 1
yakuza 2
indigo prophecy
persona 3
persona 4

Glad they instituted the guarantee. The possibility of not getting artwork or manual kept me from ordering online. Now I can order games that aren't in stock at my local store.

I'd like to get Rhythm Heaven and Wii Music.

Wonder if this means they will soon only accept complete games..

Anyways, I have a junkload of games I need to get:

Mirrors Edge
Fallout3:GOTY
Blazing Angels 1&2
Ace Combat 6
Some easy GS games (cars, etc)
Prey
PDZ

and like 30 more that do not come to mind at this moment

This is great. I just hope the discs aren't scratched to death (after all just because they include everything doesn't mean they'll be in good shape ^_^;;;).

I personally would love to get:

* Uncharted 1 (PS3)
* BlazBlue (PS3)
* Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)

This is nice. Will help me stay lazy. I've never ordered used games because I assumed I'd not get the full package, which I feel I "need".
The games I'll be going for are the ones I tend not to see complete too often.
Fable 2 is an example. Tons of these traded in from the last holiday bundle.

I need to buy GTA4. I bought it when it first came out but wasnt much of a fan because I got stuck on a mission. I sold it and now I need it back.

thinking of getting uncharted again as my first one was lost during my recent move and I never was able to finish the campaign :(

I'd be interested in picking up some Rock Band Track Packs during the next B2G1 sale.

Dead Space would also be nice to grab.

i want both gears of wars
halo 3 and odst
forza 3
and need for speed shift

only thing keeping me from buying is my backlog of games

Suikoden Tierkreis
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Scribblenauts

Pretty much anything awesome that I need to fill out my DS collection. :)

Cooking Mama for the Nintendo DS, seems like a real save and buy, I had always been bothered when there is no manual! awesome.

bread's done
Back