GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Oooh, so many!
Street Fighter IV (360)
Smash Bros (Wii) ((Yeah, I know))
Fire Emblem (DS)
RE 5 (PS3)
N4S Shift (360)
and and and ...

I have a ton of PS2 games I would like to pick up, including Klonoa 2, Ace Combat 4, Maximo series, Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Dark Cloud 2.

Seems like a good idea.

I'd like a lot..

Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy IV DS, Arkham Asylum, Halo 3 (don't care about ODST), Web of Shadows, Ultimate Alliance, Red Faction Guerrilla .. I could go on.

I would like dissidia: final fantasy, kingdom hearts 358/2 days, dragon quest v, fable 2, fallout 3, star ocean 4, and final fantasy xiii dammit.

I still haven't played Shadow of the Colossus or Ico. Those are at the top of my list. Also Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix for my daughter.

I definitely want to get some of the newer DS RPGs like Knights in the Nightmare, the second Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game, probably some copies of Wii Sports if they're cheap enough, Mario Kart Wii and some of the recent PS3 games...

i have been and will continue to search for a Used copy of THE DOCUMENTS OF METAL GEAR SOLID 2. That is the ONLY GEM from my MGS collection that I do not have.

I also want to find the first DIRT for PS3. Tough to find after the Colin McCrae incident. But I want it. Great game.

:applause: good stuff here, now i gotta say- some older ps2 rares would be nice like guitaroo man, ghost hunter, etc. definitely picking up uncharted 2 when it hits used so i can use my edge!

I made the mistake 5 years ago of trading in a ton of my N64 games towards a PS2. Luckily i kept some of my favorites and the system and it's been fun trying to track down games like Goldeneye, Mario Kart and Conker that i enjoyed so much when i was younger. It bums me out you can't usually find too many games for 10+ year old systems at Gamestop, so i guess i'll throw the Nintendo 64 catalog as the games i'm looking to pick up.

Who ya gunna call? GHOSTBUSTERS, played the demo, thinking 'bout getting a used copy. I have never purchased a used game from them online but it's nice to know if I do it comes how it should! :applause:

bread's done
Back