GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I really want to get Uncharted since I've had a PS3 for a year and have only played Metal Gear Solid 4. And then I can get Uncharted 2 used in a few weeks. Perfect!

Killzone 2, Halo wars and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (360) I know alot of people said it suck but I rented it and loved it I played it for the whole week I had it.

Katamari Forever PS3
Uncharted PS3
Bioshock PS3
Elder Scrolls PS3
New Super Mario Bros DS
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time DS

Damn. 2846 posts already and this has been going for what, a day?

Anyway, some used games I've seen at my local gamestop's bin that I would be interested in would be: Crackdown, Dark Sector, Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned 2, Mirror's Edge.

I want to pick up a couple of DS releases I've missed out on: The Legendary Starfy, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, and Bleach: The 3rd Phantom.

Makes me wish I *hadn't* bought Valkyria Chronicles for 30 bucks sealed! Too bad it doesn't include PS2 games :(

Now I'll finally pick up Front Mission DS

would like to pick up Shooters Collection on the Wii , now know that they will ship complete copies helps, also need to get Eternal Poison and Fatal Frame III with or without ins. books etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant i get a discount with an empty edge card and pay cash? I gave the guy my edge card to get 10% off and he asked me if there was money in it i said no, and he gave it back and asked how was i gonna pay, WTF? stupid card

Have always wanted to play Infamous. Hey, maybe there's already some pre-owned copies of Demon's Souls from people who couldn't take the heat? :lol:

interested in picking up suikoden 2 and halo 3. Fat chance of finding good deals on those two games but their it is. I think that the booklet thing should have been a given day one, I guess competition from all sides has scared some sense into the company.

I've thought about looking into picking up a pre-owned copy of DiRT 1, or perhaps GRID or Saints Row 2.

Legend of Zelda, Collector's Disk
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call of Duty 4
Left 4 Dead
Fable 2
Resident Evil 5
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga

I might even get a refurb system I don't have....

bread's done
Back